Mayfair Supper Club (Hyde). Hmmm...? - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

Mayfair Supper Club (Hyde). Hmmm...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfair Supper Club (Hyde). Hmmm...?

Sean Christie is back at it. Making clubs, or this time “supper club’ that are kind of like a club but not a club but kind of a club but not a club.... I get it, XS is going through changes, Kaos has no residencies but Mayfair?

Bellagio has so many great places to eat with celebrity chefs so close the club and open a restaurant club which will have to compete against other better restaurants?

Long term this one is going to be tough.
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

i'd check out that lounge for the view and potentially better ratios before throwing down on bottles. rose rabbit lie has been at cosmo, delilah opening at wynn next year. times are changing in vegas.

Comment

Intrigue 2.0

Lol
      ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Sounds like Rumjungle but classier..
        Did I just show my age?

"But the Mayfair isn’t a nightclub, or at least, not until it wants to be. The programming will come from a collaboration with bicoastal company No Ceilings Entertainment and will include a more ambient experience during dining hours transitioning into a more high-energy environment later in the evening. "

Comment

after xs, ebc, and marquee this year i would much rather have a few drinks by the fountains with solid music than stare at other tables of dudes and atmosphere models. i guess it's a matter of where you prefer to spend.

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
          - Advertisement -
          Working...