NYE questions - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

NYE questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYE questions

Havenít been able to find what Iím looking for through a search, so a couple questions mostly regarding tables, to anyone that has more information.

The outdoor venues (Encore, Kaos, XS, etc) how are those? Does it get too cold? (Iím from Alaska so I donít mind, but my friends that will be coming are from California)

What do table prices normally run on New Years? Iím looking to spend around 5K, so is that even feasible? I see that XS, and Encore have prices online which are reasonable and you can book with them, but are those accurate prices?

Thanks!

kaos is putting up a dome and outside patio tables at xs will have heaters (we needed them over memorial day lol). usually if you go through a wynn host it's a little cheaper than what wynnsocial lists. i use David Chan 586-872-7208

Comment

Originally posted by egero63 View Post
      kaos is putting up a dome and outside patio tables at xs will have heaters (we needed them over memorial day lol). usually if you go through a wynn host it's a little cheaper than what wynnsocial lists. i use David Chan 586-872-7208
      Awesome, thanks for the response! I had a table at a night swim in July at Kaos, and I really liked that place, so Iíd be curious how the dome would be, and how much of that huge outside area would get covered.

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
      - Advertisement -
      Working...