Is typical rave attire acceptable?? - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

Is typical rave attire acceptable??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is typical rave attire acceptable??

I'm going to Vegas and staying at the Palms with my boyfriend the last weekend of June (26-30th).

We love going to EDM festivals and shows but I am wondering if typical rave/show wear is appropriate (neons/sequins/one-pieces/combat boots/Kandi etc...) Can I wear shorts, wedges (or platformed boots?) and a sequined one piece? or do i pretty much HAVE to wear a tiny dress and stilettos? do people wear Kandi? I'm a big kandi kid but am not sure that it would be appropriate at Kaos (but I mean not wearing festival attire to see Armin & deadmau5 is mildly heartbreaking to me). Any die hard ravers out there have some thoughts on this??

Also are a nice v-neck, jeans and good shoes appropriate for my boyfriend? Or does he have to go with a button down?

Any advice? Thanks!

Men: dark jeans, collared shirt (doesn't have to be dress shirt), dress shoes (no Timbs or sneakers)
    Women: dress, flats.

You can get away with shorts and a vneck at a nightswim event but leave the kandi at home.

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
    - Advertisement -
    Working...