🚨NEW VENUE ALERT!!🚨 - Las Vegas Message Board - JackColton.com

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

🚨NEW VENUE ALERT!!🚨

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🚨NEW VENUE ALERT!!🚨

On The Record, opening New Years Weekend at Park MGM (previously known as Monte Carlo). Click here to read more!
    We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at Questions@jackcolton.com

Seems to me that it will operate as a mid-range club - not high end talent - not associated with Omnia - Hk - or any of the other big groups in Vegas

Comment

Im extremely excited for this venue. They are not trying to compete with the mainstream Vegas clubs from what I understand. Itll be a bunch of smaller rooms in addition to a main room, each with different vibes. The owners, the Houston brothers, run several of the hottest spots in Los Angeles.

I struggle to use the word club because their LA spots are not quite clubs in the classic Vegas sense but more than just lounges/bars. From what I can gather, this will be similar.

The biggest difference will be the music. I remember reading somewhere the music will span the 1960s-present with an emphasis on the 80s and 90s. As much as I like big room EDM, Im very happy/excited to have a place that will play this kind of music.
      "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

This sounds like a place I will definitely check out. I'm likely the smaller venue vibe more and more these days. Especially on nights I don't do BS.
        Stayed at: Aria, Treasure Island (x2), Trop, Mirage (x2), MGM (x2), Harrah's, Monte Carlo (x4), Luxor (x2), Mandalay Bay, Balley's, Vdara (x4) Bellagio Next trips: Super bowl weekend - Feb 1-5

Comment

This sounds interesting, will definitely check out next time out in LV.

Comment

Very interesting. Might have to scope this out next time I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by adpretto View Post
              Seems to me that it will operate as a mid-range club - not high end talent - not associated with Omnia - Hk - or any of the other big groups in Vegas

That sounds like a good thing

Comment

Working...
              X