Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wynn Nightlife in September? (EBC, Intrigue, XS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wynn Nightlife in September? (EBC, Intrigue, XS)

Hey,
    Have a return trip scheduled for the week/end of 9/12, but don't see any DJ lineups posted for any of the Wynn properties for all of the month (yet?), despite a few October events being posted already. Are we thinking it's just a matter of time (still too early at this point) or do they generally have weak (no headline) Septembers? (post-LDW)

Thanks in advance!

Kinda early. Those October events were announced early af.

Comment

In previous years david guetta is usually back from ibiza in september but I saw a social media post guetta staying in ibiza this september

That weekend is mexican independence weekend possible canelo fight weekend

Omnia/wet have calvin / tiesto

I would expect wynn to maybe have diplo chainsmokers marshmello kygo

Those october announced dates are a different sound

Comment

Awesome - figured it was kind of early, but got thrown off a bit by the Calvin/Tiesto/Kaskade listings in tandem with the October events.. appreciate the feedback.
        Marshmello would be Amazing.. though it feels like Calvin & Mello are ever very rarely there at the same time (bar holidays..).

Are the pools still pretty active during that time you think? I know things sort of begin to slow down just a little post-LDW.

Thanks again,

Comment

You should see something on the schedule closer to the mid part of July I would think. For what my opinion is worth, Mexican Independence Weekend is a hell of a good time in Vegas.

Comment

Pools are open usually until columbus day weekend in october but the big headline djs usually stop around mexican independence weekend

Comment

Working...
            X