Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 17 - Club Recommendation - Hakkasan - Omnia - Drai's - XS

Hi all,
    This is my first time on the forum and I'm looking for some help. I'm planning bachelor party for 15 guys from March 16-19. This will be the first time in Vegas for 95% of the group. We are looking to hit one of the bigger clubs on Saturday as not everyone is in town on the Friday. Originally, the plan was to go to Hakkasan to see Tiesto and we were debating between VIP entry tickets or table service in the mezzanine ($2500/4 bottles, it seems to be the only place that has a table to sits 15 ppl for a decent price).But I've been reading a lot of reviews that suggest avoiding Hakkasan due to how crowded it gets on the dance floor. I'm worried this might spoil the night.

I'm looking to get some advice/recommendations on where to go. Is Hakkasan really as bad as some people say? If so, how do Onmia, XS and Drai's compare? We likely won't be doing bottle service at a club other than Hakkasan as the tables for our group size seem to start at $5K. The place would need to be somewhere its ok to be on the floor and a group of 15 guys actually have chance of getting in without a table.

In terms of music styles, I'm learning heavily to House/EDM as the group is not really into hip hop (that rules out Travis Scott at Marquee).

Thanks

The reviews that you read about hakkasan dancefloor being crowded are primarily for people doing GA. with a table you will have your own area so you dont have to worry about that. Do not be fooled though, the dancefloors at ANY venue is gonna the most packed and hardest to navigate.
    Drais is primarily hip hop so i dont think that fits your criteria for music. As for 15 guys getting in without table service, purchase pre sale tickets.
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host

Facebook Ľ Instagram

Comment

If you are looking for EDM, rule out Drai's. If you are not getting a table, rule out Hakkasan.

If you decide not to do a table and to go general admission/pre-sale tickets, just know that your group of 15 will basically never be all together. These clubs fill up and there's really not anywhere for that large of a group to "hang out" together without a table (except the outside area of XS). So plan for breaking out into smaller groups - couple of buddies here, couple of buddies there.

Comment

vip bar card is $133 each so x 15 = $1995 and you will have no where to sit
        if you have never done a table before its quoted as a minimum spend for example $2500 but don't forget about tax 8% and waitress tip so $2500 min could really be $3200 all in. bottle prices also matter and any bottle special that might be offered.
        you can find table maps online. A host tip might help lower the minimum or improve the location. Realize are you getting a quote from a direct host who works for hakkasan or independent.
        FYI: nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am open till around 5am
        pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm open till around 6pm
        its pool season you might want to check those out

On Friday night Omnia with calvin harris will be jam packed

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post
          If you are looking for EDM, rule out Drai's. If you are not getting a table, rule out Hakkasan
          Thanks Mike. If we were to do GA instead of a table for an EDM place, where would you recommend?

Comment

Honestly for 15 guys if you aren't doing a table 70% of your group is likely to flame out within an hour. Hakkasan seems like a good option for a group that size with a lower budget, another would be to look at the Skyboxes at Jewel, they hold larger groups for reasonable minimums.

My honest opinion is if all 15 guys go and you go with a $2500 min you will be out of liquor within 2 hours and will end up spending another grand at least split amongst the group. Tell each guy its gonna be $350, it includes their cover and almost all they care to drink. They will bitch about the upfront cost and thank you the next day, seen it a million times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountie View Post

Thanks Mike. If we were to do GA instead of a table for an EDM place, where would you recommend?
              I'm a big fan of XS so that always gets my vote

Comment

Originally posted by ponch62 View Post
                Honestly for 15 guys if you aren't doing a table 70% of your group is likely to flame out within an hour. Hakkasan seems like a good option for a group that size with a lower budget, another would be to look at the Skyboxes at Jewel, they hold larger groups for reasonable minimums.

My honest opinion is if all 15 guys go and you go with a $2500 min you will be out of liquor within 2 hours and will end up spending another grand at least split amongst the group. Tell each guy its gonna be $350, it includes their cover and almost all they care to drink. They will bitch about the upfront cost and thank you the next day, seen it a million times.
                Agreed! Guys think they don't want/need a table, but once they get a table they say it was one of the best nights they've ever had. Or they are adamant about not spending that much, so they go GA, end up spending that same amount at the bar anyway, AND don't have as good of a time as if they had a table.

Comment

Originally posted by ponch62 View Post

Thanks mike and ponch. Do you guys recommend booking the table in advanced or on the day of. I spoke to a friend of a friend whose been before and he mentioned they normally book tables only 1-2 days before. Itís seems like they could get better prices for tables by booking last minute and haggling a little with the hosts. However, given our group size, the lack of girls and the fact thatís is St. Paddyís day (not sure if that means anything in Vegas), Iím wondering if there will be any tables left last minute

Comment

Originally posted by Mountie View Post

Thanks mike and ponch. Do you guys recommend booking the table in advanced or on the day of. I spoke to a friend of a friend whose been before and he mentioned they normally book tables only 1-2 days before. It’s seems like they could get better prices for tables by booking last minute and haggling a little with the hosts. However, given our group size, the lack of girls and the fact that’s is St. Paddy’s day (not sure if that means anything in Vegas), I’m wondering if there will be any tables left last minute
                    Your best bet is reaching out to a VIP host, and getting him to book it. As others have said, they will likely get you better location or lower min.

Comment

Working...
                    X