Actual Thursday Night experience in Las Vegas Nightclubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual Thursday Night experience in Las Vegas Nightclubs

Hey everyone, I've read the thread on this site regarding the best nightclubs by evening but I was wondering. Does anyone on here have any experience with Vegas Nightclubs on a Thursday night? I'm heading out to Vegas next weekend 6/8-6/11 and I am trying to plan my Thursday night. Any suggestions or shared stories would be greatly appreciated.
    Vegas Veteran

I was at Tao on a Thursday in April. Place was packed. We had a good time. I will probably go back there the next time I'm there on Thursday. I recommend having dinner there. Get a reservation right before they stop serving food. Then you can just walk up and in to the club for free after you finish eating without having to go back outside. Just tell your server you want admission upstairs.
    Stayed at: Aria, Treasure Island (x2), Trop, Mirage (x2), MGM (x2), Harrah's, Monte Carlo (x3), Luxor (x2), Mandalay Bay, Balley's, Vdara (x4)

Next trips: June 13-20

Comment

Was in Hakkasan back in January, and it was PACKED to the gills!!! It was Lil Johns bday bash though, so I don't know if it would be any different on other thursdays

Comment

First of all thanks to both of you for your responses and insight. Do either of you know a Host at Tao and if they have any Thursday night specials?
        Vegas Veteran

Comment

I went to Drais on a Thursday and it was lit. It was totally random too because that was supposed to be our low-key night and we ended up stumbling back into the hotel at 5am haha.

Comment

Did you have a table or general admission?
            Vegas Veteran

Comment

I will also be there this same time period, Diplo at Intrigue looks like it might be worth checking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Maanz84 View Post
                I went to Drais on a Thursday and it was lit. It was totally random too because that was supposed to be our low-key night and we ended up stumbling back into the hotel at 5am haha.
                Yup, my last trip we hit Drais on a late audible. It was Off the Hook!!! Caught me by surprise how bangin it was

Comment

In my opinion, the best nights to party in Vegas are Thursday's and Sunday's!
                  Next trip: ???

Comment

Originally posted by Funkycold View Post

Yup, my last trip we hit Drais on a late audible. It was Off the Hook!!! Caught me by surprise how bangin it was
                    +1 for Drai's

Comment

Was at Intrigue w/Diplo a few weeks back- great time and the place was packed. If you like Diplo's music then I would highly recommend it for your Thurs- the pizza that showed up late night was $

Comment

Originally posted by tonyyarddog View Post
                        Was at Intrigue w/Diplo a few weeks back- great time and the place was packed. If you like Diplo's music then I would highly recommend it for your Thurs- the pizza that showed up late night was $

Awesome! I plan on going to Intrigue w/Diplo this Thursday, you get a table? or buy tix? My group is 2 guys 4 girls a table would be awesome but we have a pretty low budget for this trip. Are Thursdays any cheaper?

Comment

Drais has bottle specials Thursday. Hakk is also PACKED thursdays.

Comment

I used to get into Vegas on Wed and leave Sunday a few years back and would hit some off strip clubs like Blue Martini near Mandalay Bay for ladies night (with my lady) for free drinks, and Light (Wednesday nights only) for some good parties! I would disagree Thurs is the best night of the week, but I love a packed club with no room to move around.

Comment

What is the budget you are trying to stay within? We had a table at Intrigue in the main room but there are good options out in the patio area- The lines to get in were pretty long(not necessarily a negative- as the energy was great) but nothing like the tier 1 clubs on a Fri/Sat

Comment

Working...
                              X