X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Reccomendation

I will be in town with my girlfriend (her first time to vegas), in jan. for CES.

I always hit up TAO on thurs nights, as I have a host I deal with. (I grease him and we get in immediately no problem).

I would like to go out one other night (mon, tues, or wed night). I know there is no total hip-hop/rap clubs anymore, but what would be the best night to go out and what club would be geared more to the top 40/hip-hop scene. Possibly one that has a good host to grease to get right on in with no issues.

Thanks guys!

From my own experience, aside from night that XS and Marquee (aside from the Boom Box room) promotes a European EDM DJ, I would consider the other nightspots to play "open-format" (top 40, r&b/hip hop).

I've rarely gone out on Monday nights, but I've done Pure on Tuesdays which I enjoyed. A lot of people I know like 1OAK or Lavo for Tuesdays and for Wednesdays LAX or Gallery.
    FO SHO.
    Originally posted by redbullvodka
    you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
    Originally posted by kimball
    You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Marquee on Mon, 1OAK on Tues, Lavo on Wed
      Pretty sure Lavo is hip-hop heavy on Wed. Anyone confirm that?
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Confirmed! Lavo is "Old School Hip Hop" on Wednesdays.

Comment

Chateau had a great mix of top 40 and hip hop last time I was there. I have not been there for a while, so can anyone confirm this?
          Past Trips:
          The following errors occurred with your submission
          Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

Upcoming Trips
          July 13-17

Comment

Working...
          X