X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couples Trip

I am bringing my girlfriend to Vegas in Jan. It will be her first time in Vegas. She wanted to go to a strip club there, as she was curious how much nicer they are than the ones she has been in (New Orleans).

My question: Is the Rhino nicer than OG? I am assuming it is. My plans were to take her to Rhino and then another night to OG, so she can enjoy the male dancers. I went to Sapphire last trip, and I hated it. Way too many girls/hustling.

Thanks in advance!

Also, I was looking at OG site. Is the Men of OG a separate admission? She would want to see the men, and I would like to see the girls. Are they in same room?

Comment

Originally posted by tymiller View Post
      Also, I was looking at OG site. Is the Men of OG a separate admission? She would want to see the men, and I would like to see the girls. Are they in same room?
      They are in different rooms and Rhino is way nicer than OG, although there are some pretty cool booths on the side at OG. Rick's is the only close to decent place (I've ever been in) in New Orleans and both places will have way hotter girls than Rick's.

Comment

Working...
      X