X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 8 - Redlands

Epic place to throw parties. Review:

I personally can't see a reason why anyone would stay here expecting a good night of sleep. These rooms are meant for partying, and the ownership here pretty much expects it. We threw the Team Cali Nocturnal Wonderland party here for 2 nights straight which lasted from 3am to 8am for 2 days and we were able to do so without any hassles.

One of the nights the nighttime manager (cool ass indian dude) actually came up to tell us to turn down the music slightly and we did. Then we turned it back up like 5 minutes later and did not receive anymore complaints. Someone else said that the manager told us to quit jumping up and down to Fedde Le Grand - Metrum ([ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTaid4PzW8Y[/ame]) because our room was right above their office. I was like its Fedde Le Grand, we were shuffling and not jumping. We didnt hear much more after that.

Either ways, these rooms definitely have me sold on coming back again and again whenever we throw rave after parties for NOS events with our subwoofer systems ready to roll. They are conveniently located next to many restaurants, a walmart, target and a mall. There is a Dennys right down stairs open 24/7 if you got the munchies. Since most of the rooms next to NOS get sold out and the price is through the roof, this is a good get away. Plus theres plenty of police activity in that area, and I m truly surprised that they didnt come by even once due to noise complaints. I guess everyone is just down when they stay here.

I'm sure the super 8 was just happy to get business. You all very well could of been the only ones staying there.
    Appreciate Vegas
    Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
      I'm sure the super 8 was just happy to get business. You all very well could of been the only ones staying there.
      Nope, it sells out whenever there is a "festival" at the NOS

Comment

Working...
      X