August 1-5 Table Splits - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

August 1-5 Table Splits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 1-5 Table Splits

Hi everyone! Group of 4+ from Boston/OKC/Austin in our late twenties visiting Vegas August 1-5th. Each member of the group has been to Vegas 10+ times. So far there is 4 of us confirmed going, with a few more of our friends potentially coming. Planning on staying at Cosmo. Most likely we all won't be able to make it to every event, so we are looking for a few more people to join each event. We are looking for dance floor tables at each location. Hakkasan, XS, EBC, Omnia, and Kaos are the places we plan on hitting up. All of us are working professionals, laid back, go with the flow type of people. Let us know if you have any interest! Thanks

Group me:

You're invited to my new group 'Vegas August 1-5' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/51169613/ZBYqXpyA
    Last edited by Aaustar4life; 06-18-2019, 03:45 PM. Reason: Link to group me
    Twitter: @GerardRDavis

If you are still looking for a few people. We have a group of 4 flying in from the Minnesota area August 2-6. We are looking to split a few locations. We are in our mid-20s. I'll follow you on twitter and message you.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaustar4life View Post
      Hi everyone! Group of 4+ from Boston/OKC/Austin in our late twenties visiting Vegas August 1-5th. Each member of the group has been to Vegas 10+ times. So far there is 4 of us confirmed going, with a few more of our friends potentially coming. Planning on staying at Cosmo. Most likely we all won't be able to make it to every event, so we are looking for a few more people to join each event. We are looking for dance floor tables at each location. Hakkasan, XS, EBC, Omnia, and Kaos are the places we plan on hitting up. All of us are working professionals, laid back, go with the flow type of people. Let us know if you have any interest! Thanks
      Could possibly be out there. Was going in June but life happens and had to change plans. I know its early but what pricing have you been getting?

Comment

Hey everyone I created a GroupMe. I havenít reach out to any hosts yet.

You're invited to my new group 'Vegas August 1-5' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/51169613/ZBYqXpyA

Comment

Responded to all dms

Comment

Anybody even going during this time? Seems really quiet.

Comment

Still looking for a few table splits. Feel free to join the group me everyone:

https://groupme.com/join_group/51169613/ZBYqXpyA

Comment

Still looking for a few more table splits. Feel free to join the group me!
                What happens in Vegas..............

Comment

Just wondering what you guys have planned on Sunday. Iím in town for work and staying through the weekend, but Iíll be solo on Sunday...

Comment

We are hoping to get a lilypad at ebc. Your more then welcome to join if youíd like

Comment

Iíll split on the 1st! Iím a 36 male that loves to party and have a great time. Send me a PM and letís connect!

Comment

Still a couple spots remaining for hakkasan tomorrow! Shoot me a DM or join the group me above if interested

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
                        - Advertisement -