April 24-30 Table and/or Daybed splits - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

April 24-30 Table and/or Daybed splits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 24-30 Table and/or Daybed splits

Early 30's couple going to be in Vegas and looking to split tables at night and daybeds or cabanas during the day. We don't have specific venues we would like to go to and are open to options. We prefer more electronic style venues though. I am in contact with a host already or we can use yours. Does not really matter to us! Message us or post up and we can get in contact.

Sent you a pm

Comment

My wife and I (mid 30ís) are going to be at EBC on the 26th and then XS that night for the Chainsmokers. Would be interested in splitting a daybed and table for both venues. Shoot me a message if interested.

Comment

My two friends and I (late 20s and females) are going to omnia on April 30th and would like to get a table. Are you still interested in splitting one?

Comment

4 of us (2 male and 2 female) mid 30s. Are looking for something during the day and night Friday 4/26. Let me know if you have any splits going.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessicaking35 View Post
            My two friends and I (late 20s and females) are going to omnia on April 30th and would like to get a table. Are you still interested in splitting one?
            Sorry, I got the dates wrong. We actually fly out on the 29th at midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by BJH View Post
              4 of us (2 male and 2 female) mid 30s. Are looking for something during the day and night Friday 4/26. Let me know if you have any splits going.
              As of now we are thinking about Marquee on Friday night and Kaos on Saturday afternoon. If you think this would work out shoot us a message.
              Last edited by Douglife; 04-23-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Douglife View Post
                As of now we are thinking about Marquee on Friday night and Kaos on Saturday afternoon. If you think this would work out shoot us a message.

Currently looking into a new host as I just recently found out that the one I have been in contact with for the past few years was banned on this site. If anyone has a suggestion for one let us know please! Otherwise we will reach out directly to the clubs.
                lol, even though he's banned from this website, he's still pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Digus10 View Post

lol, even though he's banned from this website, he's still pretty damn good.
                  He did treat me really well when I used him back in 2013-2014. I'm not sure what the reason for the ban was. If he is still out there and is still legit I have no qualms with him.

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
                  - Advertisement -
                  Working...