March 24-28 Table Splits - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

March 24-28 Table Splits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 24-28 Table Splits

Whatís up JCers! Itís been a minute! Iíve been away from the boards for a while but not away from my favorite home away from home, Vegas!

A bit early but thought Iíd throw this out there as the boards pick up and Spring gets closer... Iíll be in town solo for a work conference the week of March 24. Single, early 30s, professional, male. Iíve done many splits with JCers over the years and mostly had incredible experiences. I have a flexible budget and prioritize prime table locations at tier 1 venues.

If youíre like mined and interested in adding to your table/group during these dates, PM me and leave your number/email or comment below. As most will attest, I am dependable and NEVER bail on table commitments. Once the date gets closer if thereís enough interest, we can start a GroupMe. Looking forward to hangin with some of you this Vegas season!

- Ray

Bumping this thread as itís less than 3 weeks away. I know there are threads going for the weekend before, so mainly using this thread for table splits during the week Monday-Wednesday 3/25-27. PM me if interested. Was thinking Jewel Monday night (Aoki), Omnia Tuesday (Zedd), Intrigue Wednesday (Diplo).

Comment

I will be out there that during march madness leaving that Tuesday. Maybe interested in joining up for that Monday night.

Comment

If interested in splitting tables for Monday 3/25 - Wednesday 3/27, join the GroupMe below.

https://groupme.com/join_group/49068171/X1JM1sKS

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
        - Advertisement -