Jan 30th - Feb 3rd (superbowl weekend) - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

Jan 30th - Feb 3rd (superbowl weekend)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan 30th - Feb 3rd (superbowl weekend)

Hey everyone, back once again for another round. Just booked my travel this morning arriving on Wednesday Jan 30th and leaving Sunday night after the game. I'm coming solo and wouldn't mind meeting up with other JCer's as I have so many successful times in the past. You guys are always great!

Me: mid-30's professional, single, white male, in good shape, easy to talk to, good sense of humor. Will dress well and will contribute positively to the night (i.e. I won't be that a-hole that ruins your group or makes the women run away).

I'm interested in splitting BS on one of those nights or just possibly meeting up for pre-game drink/GA if bottles aren't happening that night.

I'm going to check out the new place at MGM Park called On the Record (general admission) on the 30th if anyone else wants to meet up and join me. Other nights are unplanned at this point.

Shoot me a PM.
    Vegas Trip count:18

Next trip: Super bowl weekend! 30th-3rd

A groupme chat has been set up here for people who are going to be in town this weekend.

https://groupme.com/join_group/47663913/fP5qnS
    Previous Vegas Trips:
    MDW 2011 (Signature @ MGM)
    4th of July 2012 (Monte Carlo)
    International Fight Week 2015 (Vdara)

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Sounds like we are going to do Friday or Saturday at Marquee. Main room back wall. Pm if you are interested in splitting.
        Vegas Trip count:18

Next trip: Super bowl weekend! 30th-3rd

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -