Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2nd - May 5th - Table / Daybed / Cabana splits

MAY 5TH - TABLE / DAYBED / CABANA SPLITS

Hi Everyone - I'm editing our original post as we have secured numbers for Encore and 1OAK.

3 females - all early 30s - looking to meet up with other members for Day bed / Cabana splits. Prices below:

We need the following for WET REPUBLIC on SAT 5 MAY:

Prices below:

CABANA: $4K for 14 people
    DAYBED: $2K for 7 people

We are all staying at the Cosmo from May 2 - May 6 and it'll be or 2nd time in Vegas. We're all from London - UK and want to enjoy our day / night party experience with other like-minded people.

Last edited by MISS_MURTS; 03-27-2018, 01:21 PM.

Hello MISS_MURTS !

Will actually be in town that week staying at the PH across from the cosmo and leaving on the 5th, But i would be down for maybe 1OAK on the 2nd and/or May 3rd for xs night swim. I am visiting a buddy of mine in vegas he has a few contacts so that definetly helps.

About me late 30s from canada - Good looking guys ,) etc, etc and down for some fun so if your interested you can write me a quick email at : hillcat@hotmail.com or you can DM me here and just let me know your number, or i can send you mine..so we can text and arrange/ plan before, Will be fun.. talk soon and cheers!
    Last edited by the40thwknd101; 03-17-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

There are 4 of us (2 couples, in our 30s) from Canada that are in Vegas from May 3 to 7th.
      We might be interested in Wet on the 5th.

Comment

@the40thwknd101 We have sorted EBC nihht swim but thank you so much for y0ur response.

Comment

@GREEKMALE Thanks for your reply. Presuming 2 Fs 2 Ms? So all in all 5 Fs 2 Ms so far. I'll get quotes and feed back, thanks xx

Comment

Yes two females and two males. Let me know what you find out

Comment

Thanks GREEKMALE - cabanas start at $4000 for 14 people plus taxes & gratuity.

Comment

The problem is that the cabanas at Wet are away from all the action

Comment

GREEKMALE Yeah I know, but we ideally want a base and constant drink flow, would be criminal without it. Mite try daybed as cabana looks like an issue to be honest xx

Comment

GREEKMALE DAYBED = $2K for 7 so more than likely guna aim for this

Comment

Which host did you contact? Marcio is my guy

Comment

Were with Kyle - Las Vegas guestlist

Comment

Working...
                        X