No announcement yet.

May 2nd - May 5th - Table / Daybed / Cabana splits

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2nd - May 5th - Table / Daybed / Cabana splits

Hi Everyone
    3 females - all early 30s - looking to meet up with other members for cabana / day bed / bottle splits. Provisional itinerary as follows but open to suggestions:

May 2nd - 1OAK
    May 3rd - Encore Night Swim
    May 5th - Wet Republic

We are all staying at the Cosmo from May 2 - May 6 and it'll be or 2nd time in Vegas. We're all from London - UK and want to enjoy our day / night party experience with other like-minded people.

Thanks x
    Last edited by MISS_MURTS; 03-13-2018, 01:58 PM.

Hello MISS_MURTS !

Will actually be in town that week staying at the PH across from the cosmo and leaving on the 5th, But i would be down for maybe 1OAK on the 2nd and/or May 3rd for xs night swim. I am visiting a buddy of mine in vegas he has a few contacts so that definetly helps.

About me late 30s from canada - Good looking guys ,) etc, etc and down for some fun so if your interested you can write me a quick email at : or you can DM me here and just let me know your number, or i can send you we can text and arrange/ plan before, Will be fun.. talk soon and cheers!
    Last edited by the40thwknd101; 03-17-2018, 04:28 AM.

There are 4 of us (2 couples, in our 30ís) from Canada that are in Vegas from May 3 to 7th.
      We might be interested in Wet on the 5th.