Table Split Jan. 25-28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Split Jan. 25-28

3 girls headin' to Vegas jan 25-28. One of them is turning 21 on jan 25 so does anyone wanna split a table for the festivities either Friday or Saturday night? We are looking at Lil Jon at Hakkasan or DJ Snake at XS. I'm just trying to get a feel for any interest I haven't looked into reserving a table yet although I know Hakkasan is a bit pricey. We're all super friendly not looking for any hookups just want to have a fun time. I have been to Vegas several times but my two friends have not.

Might be getting a table at XS if you guys want to split. We're really chill dudes from LA. Couple of engineers, a lawyer, and an accountant.

Comment

peepete do you know how much it would be?

Comment

Originally posted by cmarieclare View Post
        peepete do you know how much it would be?
        I got quoted 1500 for back tables. At this price I might go to Omnia for Zedd. Buy the $100 drink card and skip the lines.
        But, let me know.
        We can go either way.
        We aren't heavy drinkers. One doesn't drink, so...we will see.

Comment

Okay, yeah I haven't decided if I want to take them to XS yet, I haven't been there before. I'm way more familiar with Omnia, Hakkasan and Marquee. And we might be a little wild for you guys then haha. My friends can get a little crazy sometimes. I know my limit. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cmarieclare View Post
            Okay, yeah I decided if I want to take them to XS yet, I haven't been there before. I'm way more familiar with Omnia, Hakkasan and Marquee. And we might be a little wild for you guys then haha. My friends can get a little crazy sometimes. I know my limit. lol
            Oh, we will have a great time. Not drinking too much doesn't mean we don't get wild.
            When I say chill I mean that we aren't creepy.

Comment

yeah for sure, i totally know what you mean! I know how to have a good time without drinking haha. well okay cool, I will see what my friends want to for sure do and let you know!

Comment

One guy here- lawyer from Texas- looking to share a table with. I’m taking my office to Vegas but I want some alone time Friday night. I see you were talking to these other guys but if you’re interested, let me know as it would just be me. Friday is best for me. You can email me at jmjlaw@hotmail.com if thatís easier.
                Last edited by Txlawyerguy; Yesterday, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Txlawyerguy View Post
                  One guy here- lawyer from Texas- looking to share a table with. I’m taking my office to Vegas but I want some alone time Friday night. I see you were talking to these other guys but if you’re interested, let me know as it would just be me. Friday is best for me. You can email me at jmjlaw@hotmail.com if that’s easier.
                  We are currently looking to party Saturday night. The more the merrier is what I say. I'll message you with my number.

Comment

Working...
                  X