The Chainsmokers XS Jan 6th Bottle Split

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chainsmokers XS Jan 6th Bottle Split

Anyone interested in splitting bottles at XS on the 6th of JAN for The Chainsmokers? My friend and I will be in town from the 4th - 8th.

My husband and I are interested! We'll be there for my birthday. How set on Chainsmokers are you? Dillon Francis is playing at Intrigue that same night and we were quoted $650 for 2 bottles of vodka ($865 total including tax + gratuity). Have you been in touch with a host? I only suggest Dillon since Intrigue most likely has cheaper tables. I can ask my host about XS prices for that night as well.

Comment

Happy early birthday! We would prefer going to XS. What prices did your host quote you at?

Comment

Thank you So, host says locational pricing isn't available yet, but asked for our budget. How much are you and your friend willing to spend? Feel free to PM me if you prefer!

Comment

I was hoping we could get a table for $1200/ 2bottles.

Comment

Host says the minimum for Chainsmokers is $2,000 so that won't work. And I really couldn't swing that anyway! Sorry The offer still stands if you guys want to join us at Intrigue for Dillon Francis!
            Last edited by Anna Dunn; 12-06-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

What host you using ? i need XS host ?

Comment

Eric Chine - 330-314-6127

Comment

Working...
                X