Jamaa pool party. - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

Jamaa pool party.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaa pool party.

Has anyone been to pool party at nomad hotel called Jemma on fri, sat and sun. I have read it has s full on Dj party there but itís not mentioned or talked about much. Thinking of going there when I am in Vegas in sept just to go somewhere different to ebc and marquee. But how would it compare to ebc, marquee and wet

Yes went to Jemaa for KUNGs on 6/22 Sunday. Same idea, been a EBC and Wet so many times and wanted to try something different. And, I wanted to hear him play ‘Ēthis girl’Ē lol. It was great, different, usually a slightly older crowd and people eating food! More laid back place in general.

For me it’s about Music and drinkssss so we had a great time. It was a nice change of pace place for me since I go to Vegas frequently
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Thanks. So u still get people dancing and get bottle service by booking beds. I am coming up to near 40 so might be mine scene to check out.

Comment

Definitely feels like a party for an older crowd (Me, lol). Planning to go Sept. 7th for a bachelor party. We're all 35+ so I think this was basically made for us. Will report back!

Comment

Let me know how itís like. Thanks.

Comment

Staying at Park MGM for LDW, planning on stopping by there and will probably post some fun stuff on here.
            ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
            - Advertisement -