VIP HOST TIPPING QUESTIONS - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

VIP HOST TIPPING QUESTIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP HOST TIPPING QUESTIONS

Hi All, I am going to LV for the first time this summer and had some questions about VIP host tipping for bottle service. I booked a table at encore beach club that has a $1,500 minimum spend. After the taxes, fees, AND 20% auto gratuity, it comes out to approx $2100. On top of this, are we supposed to tip the VIP host directly or is his tip included in the auto gratuity? Who else should I tip on top of the $2100 total which already includes 20% auto gratuity. who does the 20% auto gratuity go to? Any help is appreciated!

Did you go through a host or through the website?

What day of the week and what DJ is playing?

If its a Saturday and a big DJ, and getting in quickly and having a decent location is important to you, Id tip 200-300 at the door. You can always go down and get in line and see what the situation is (is the line super long?) before ponying up 300.

Only other optional tips are for your busser and security. If you are on that low or a minimum Id throw 40-60 bucks to the buser when you get there. I probably wouldnt tip security, but you could do 50 or 100, particularly if you are asking for them to help you find girls or if you have dudes in your group that may go over the line drunk/unruly/whatever. It buys a lot of goodwill later.

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
    - Advertisement -
    Working...