Spend Agreement question - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

Spend Agreement question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spend Agreement question

Going for my bachelor party July 3-7. Just so I understand this correctly, the spend agreement goes to whatever alcohol/food we buy, correct? I'm looking at Encore Beach Club for the 6th or 7th in July and see a $1,500 spend agreement for a couch. Does that mean we' have to spend just the $1,500 to cover the reservation we made, or does it mean we have to pay $1,500 to reserve the couch, then another $1,500 in alcohol and food, making our total over $3,000?

And what is the way most table reservations work? The former or latter?

Thanks for the help.

$1500 minimum spend means you must purchase 1500 worth of drinks and/or food - there is NOT a charge for the table (or couch) itself. So let's say you spend exactly $1500. Your total bill would be $1500 PLUS Taxes PLUS Fees PLUS Waitress Tip. I am sure someone can chime in on exactly the fees Encore Beach charges (or your host can tell you) - but you are generally looking at around 35-40% combined taxes/fees/tips on top of your $1500. So ballpark estimate of $2100. Don't forget to tip your busboy, security and host as well!

Comment

OK, thank you. Yeah, that's what I was wondering. That makes sense.

Comment

If its a Saturday at EBC, be prepared for the min spend to get bumped. If they sell out, your min can go way up and you wont find out until you check in.
        Happened to us last year, and we walked away.

Comment

ouch! really? that sucks. does it matter if you pre-pay via the EBC website? Surely that locks the table in?

Comment

Originally posted by PrydaA View Post
            ouch! really? that sucks. does it matter if you pre-pay via the EBC website? Surely that locks the table in?

book through a host and do a pre auth (20%) that guarantees the minimum stays the same ALTHOUGH your location CAN change. I havent had it happen to me yet....it is also very important that you show up early.
            Jose Arriaga
            VIP Host

Facebook Instagram

Comment

Peeps. Either you need deep connections or deep pockets! Bait and switch is will always happen in
              ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

The bait and switch has happened a few times. Greasing a host and ordering doubles while gaming is a good way to go at EBC. Its GA friendly. Or pre drink if going after 1pm and GA with w walk in.

Comment

Originally posted by DAlex111 View Post
                  If its a Saturday at EBC, be prepared for the min spend to get bumped. If they sell out, your min can go way up and you wont find out until you check in.
                  Happened to us last year, and we walked away.
                  Do you remember how much they bumped it? I'm trying to book a $1.5k table as well on a Friday and now a bit worried they'll jack it up day of.

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
                  - Advertisement -
                  Working...