Cabana or Daybed Rental Help - JackColton.com - Las Vegas Message Board and Forum, Nightlife, Nightclubs, Pool Parties, Reviews

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

Cabana or Daybed Rental Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabana or Daybed Rental Help

I'm looking for a rental on 4/20 but I don't care about big DJ acts or anything like that. Just want a nice cabana or daybed at a fun or relaxing pool at a reasonable price. Is there any way I can make this happen for four guests for Under $600 including some drinks? It looks like maybe MGM is my best option since they only have food & Bev minimum rather than a rental fee. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

You may have luck at one of the lower tier pool parties like Liquid or Tao, possibly even Daylight. Those would all be food and bev minimum instead of rental fee. Reach out to the hosts for those places and see what they can do.

Comment

Look into either MGM or Cosmo as they both do F+B instead of rental fee.

Had a great experience at a MGM cabana last summer with some friends - would do again.

Comment

Go pool at Flamingo would fit your requirements I think. They’ve got a map and prices on their website.

Foxtail at SLS—Im actually going to be there that day since I’m staying there for the weekend. Daybeds are a 300 minimum spend and cabanas can be had for I think 500.

Comment

Maybe Jemma at Park MGM? Looks like they have chairs for $100
          Other than that.....Liquid, Daylight, Bare, MGM pool, Drais ($500 comes out to around $675 after tax/tip)

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -

ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

NIGHTCLUBS

POOL PARTIES

EVENT CALENDAR

MESSAGE BOARD

- Advertisement -
          - Advertisement -
          Working...