Monday pool dayclub options - Las Vegas Message Board - JackColton.com

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!

Monday pool dayclub options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday pool dayclub options

Looking for feedback on pool party options for Monday March 25. Understand it won’t be crazy like a typical weekend. Anyone know of anything?

Also looking for the same info for 1st April (Monday). I've only ever been to pools over a weekend before.

I've looked on the wet website but you cant even buy tickets for the Monday - as we have guys with us we expect they won't get on the GL but will they just pay at the door?

Comment

Mondays at Bare have always been pretty good.

Comment

might get guest list because it a lot slower compared with saturday/sunday with headline dj

Comment

Bare likely won't be open on Mondays until well into April.

Comment

FYI...Just found out Bare is no longer topless. MGM took the property back from Hakkasan and wasn't willing to jump through all the necessary hoops to keep it topless. I can't see it lasting long under the circumstances.

Comment

Bare is ok... but not many people went topless regardless. Its definitely the "busiest" pool on monday per se... but its quiet on mondays regardless... hence why i found MDC a great monday optionif staying at cosmo... all in all your hotel pool or bare for monday

Comment

Search

Collapse

- Advertisement -
              - Advertisement -
              - Advertisement -
              Working...
              X