X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical House EDM

Would like to get a Cabana at a pool that has a DJ spinning Tropical House EDM... (ie Thomas Jack) does this exist in Vegas? Thanks in advance for your responses! First time in Vegas for pure pleasure not just business.😊

Marquee Day Club has been doing Beatwave Sundays all summer with a lot of trop house djs. Pretty sure Thomas Jack has even been the DJ at least once this summer!

Comment

marquee pool has jack booked on 9/16

Comment

Nora en Pure also plays a Beatwave Sundays at MDC September 9. Daylight has a few upcoming shows in the deep house genre (Duke Dumont). And there is always Kygo! Unfortunately for us deep house/melodic trance fans, big room house still dominates!

Comment

MikeK32, artedm and fromBtoD thanks for the feedback! Would love to be in Vegas when Jack plays but we are rolling in 8.16-8.20 Nora en Pure, Kygo and Duke Dumont are all top notch but not in the line up while in town. Wasn’t sure if there was a smaller, maybe fav among locals, where deep house is played.

Comment

Marquee on Sunday (Beatwave Sunday) is probably your best bet. I don't recognize the dj playing on 8/19, but the music style is consistent as deep house/downtempo. Contact Cliff Orr if that's what you decide to do, his info is on the Host page of this site.

Comment

You could also try Artisian but that's off the strip. I haven't been but I hear it's more a deep trance than bpm.

Comment

Working...
              X