Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Pool Season Dates (opening/closing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also stay away from team jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
      indie-
      Some of the pool parties will not let you in if you do not have a swimsuit on/underneath.
      I'm curious, which ones?

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableDoubt View Post
        Originally posted by artedm View Post
        indie-
        Some of the pool parties will not let you in if you do not have a swimsuit on/underneath.
        I'm curious, which ones?
        Most of the big ones actually. MDC, EBC, WR for sure.

Comment

Ditch any good on the May 4th, saturday????

Comment

Are there no pool parties open on a Tuesday morning?

Comment

Ah, in that case, is it worth paying for the bottle service or would we be better off just attending?

What days are the party days?

Comment

Is daylight going to be everything people say it will be. Im thinking of getting a cabana in advance but what if its a flop?

Comment

T Mill back in Vegas baby!!! X

Comment

Anybody have an idea when most of the pool parties have there closing time around ?
                    I want to book my next trip late sept/early oct and be sure that pool parties are still going on
                    Thanks you
                    currently a gimp

Comment

I have the same question about pool closings as well. I am headed back to Vegas the first weekend of Oct. Will most pool parties still be going? From what I have been able to gather, it may be hit or miss on closures. Thanks for your help.

Comment

I think Tao was one of the last ones standing last year in October, so I think they will still be open.

The whole month of Sept you should be good to go. I was there last year in the 3rd week and everything was still open.

Comment

Bump.

So there should be at least a few open for Columbus Day weekend? (Oct 12-14).

Thanks fellas.

Comment

Coming October 10-14th. Any word on which pool parties will still be open? Thanks!

Comment

Wet republic is open that weekend with Nervo on Saturday and Calvin Harris on Sunday. EBC is also selling tickets for that Saturday but no headliner has been announced yet
                              EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

thanks ocam! good to know that there will be some good parties still going on!

Comment

Working...
                                X