Jack Colton

Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strip Clubs & Credit Cards

Default Strip Clubs & Credit Cards

Went to SR this past weekend for bachelor party and got table service. The waitress said she needed a credit card and my ID when we sat down so I gave her it and collected money from the rest of my party and was just going to put charges on my card. Atbout 7 in the morning (5 hours after we left) my credit card company called me saying they were attempting to charge my card hundreds of dollars over and over again. Thankfully my bank put a hold on my card after the original charge I paid when I was there. My mistake for trusting SR with my card but definatley not cool to be doing that especially after the big tip I left the host and the waitress. Will not be going back to SR next vegas strip, even though the girls were super hot. Anyone else ever have this happen at SR or another strip club? Is there an unwritten rule never to give your CC at the strip club that I was unaware of? Was going to call them and complain but figured I would just be wasting my breath.

Liquid did that do my girl too.. 4 charges all diff amounts.. 600 total.. just cocktails and a lunch... they preauth to make sure u got the $$$
    Mikey T
    Vegas legend
    Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

New position in Las Vegas PENDING

Socal Networks!
    Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

Most strip clubs will make sure that you got the dough on your credit card. So they will either have crazy minumums or preauth high amounts. My golden rule with strip clubs is always have enough cash on you and dont use your credit card.
    ''In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.'' - George Best

www.armyofdrinkers.com- Join the revolution!

Vegas Trips;

September 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 (Birthday trips). Jan 2009 (CES Trip). March 2009 and 2010 (St.Patty's Weekend).RNYE 2011, mAyOD Invasion 2011, MDW 2011, AOD Halloween Weekend Invasion, mAyOD 2012, EDC 2012. MARCH 29th 2013 thru APRIL 1st 2013 Next trip: May 2013 Invasion

There can be a discrepancy between what a preauthorization amount is and the amount you will be charged. I don't see why it would be that bad and why they would charge you over and over again.

At OGs I have always been willing to go over what chargers have been made to your credit card and email guests copies of every receipt they signed.

Pete Giannopoulos
    For free limo and free cover to OGs
    702-506-7930
    PeteGiannopoulos@gmail.com

WarreN is offline Don't worry, I can drink as much as a post.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowandnavy View Post
    most strip clubs will make sure that you got the dough on your credit card. So they will either have crazy minumums or preauth high amounts. my golden rule with strip clubs is always have enough cash on you and dont use your credit card.
    this
    -WarreN aka "The Business"

"ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

Add me to your social network...if you dare...
    http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

Don't know about OG as I have never been, so all I can talk about was my SR experience on the weekend and they clearly were just trying to steal money off my card. I only had a few drinks as I was organizing the party so I was fully aware of what was going on. I got the receipt when I left so all of the charges they tried to put through after I left the club were not legit. The girls are hot, so just go and leave your credit card at the hotel.

I stand corrected. That is just dishonest and a horrible way to run a strip club. Trust is important in any business and in the long run it will hurt you.

Pete Giannopoulos
    For free limo and free cover to OGs
    702-506-7930
    PeteGiannopoulos@gmail.com
    Last edited by Pete OG; 12-25-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Gotta love when the Rhino makes you sign your Credit Card slip 13 times before the signature 'looks like the one on your card'.

This is especially difficult if you are drunk when you are there, or never have the same signature twice.

Happened to me multiple times.
    Sir Pearce - Marketing Director | Music Director | Resident DJ -- The Light Group

facebook.com/pearcec | @sirpearce

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Pearce View Post
    Gotta love when the Rhino makes you sign your Credit Card slip 13 times before the signature 'looks like the one on your card'.

This is especially difficult if you are drunk when you are there, or never have the same signature twice.

Happened to me multiple times.
    Ahahaha this happened to me at Rhino too. I was so wasted i had to do it like 20 times, finally i told the dude take me somewhere I can see better and i was able to sign in and it looked like the one on my card.

Since this experience i always have good amount cash on me if I am rolling to strip club and leave my credit card at the room.
    ''In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.'' - George Best

www.armyofdrinkers.com- Join the revolution!

Vegas Trips;

September 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 (Birthday trips). Jan 2009 (CES Trip). March 2009 and 2010 (St.Patty's Weekend).RNYE 2011, mAyOD Invasion 2011, MDW 2011, AOD Halloween Weekend Invasion, mAyOD 2012, EDC 2012. MARCH 29th 2013 thru APRIL 1st 2013 Next trip: May 2013 Invasion

Nice advice thanks ... wil make sure im LOADED with the folding stuff !!

Keith
    Choose from a wide selection of stag weekends and enjoy the most gentlemanly of entertainment.

Advertisement

Thread Information