Jack Colton

Advertisement

Thread: Bare: Cabana or Daybed?

Default Bare: Cabana or Daybed?

I'm in the process of planning a trip with my friends near the end of August for 4 days (Dates haven't been picked yet) to Vegas (Not sure how many are going yet, probably 3-4, 23 year old guys) and was planning on hitting up Bare on a Wednesday (I want to go to Tao Beach on Thursday, Ditch on Friday, & Wet Republic on Saturday).

I was wondering what would be a better option at Bare for my group, a cabana or daybed (Cabana-$500 F&B min & Daybed-$250 F&B min)? Is there a decent party atmosphere during the week? Also, if there's a better pool party to check out on that day (Not including the pool parties I mentioned that I planning on hitting up later in the trip), let me know. Thanks.

Well, I've never been there during the week but Sunday was pretty good. If you can get a daybed on the upper level, its decent. The second pool is up top and it's a little away from the main pool. If you are looking to be right in the mix then the Cabanas might be a good choice.

Have fun, its a great atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by jsully84 View Post
    I'm in the process of planning a trip with my friends near the end of August for 4 days (Dates haven't been picked yet) to Vegas (Not sure how many are going yet, probably 3-4, 23 year old guys) and was planning on hitting up Bare on a Wednesday (I want to go to Tao Beach on Thursday, Ditch on Friday, & Wet Republic on Saturday).

I was wondering what would be a better option at Bare for my group, a cabana or daybed (Cabana-$500 F&B min & Daybed-$250 F&B min)? Is there a decent party atmosphere during the week? Also, if there's a better pool party to check out on that day (Not including the pool parties I mentioned that I planning on hitting up later in the trip), let me know. Thanks.
    Well, the first problem is Bare is only open Thursday-Monday, so you can't go there on a Wednesday.

But if you switch things around and hit Bare on one of the other days, you should be fine with a daybed if your group is 3-4. Anything over 4 and I would suggest getting a cabana unless you want to stand a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post

Well, the first problem is Bare is only open Thursday-Monday, so you can't go there on a Wednesday.

But if you switch things around and hit Bare on one of the other days, you should be fine with a daybed if your group is 3-4. Anything over 4 and I would suggest getting a cabana unless you want to stand a lot.
    It says on their website that they are open on Wednesdays and the host didn't mention anything about being closed on Wednesday when I asked for cabana/daybed prices on Wednesdays.

I think we'll probably go with the daybed, thanks for help.

good choice, ive had a daybed at bare. had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post

It says on their website that they are open on Wednesdays and the host didn't mention anything about being closed on Wednesday when I asked for cabana/daybed prices on Wednesdays.

I think we'll probably go with the daybed, thanks for help.
    Looks like they're open daily now. I guess they made the switch for the summer because they were definitely only open Thur-Mon during April/May.

I wouldn't expect there to be a big crowd that day, but you can still anticipate great food, service, eye candy, etc...
    Last edited by Universal; 06-22-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Advertisement

Thread Information