Jack Colton

Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kinky Couple

Default Kinky Couple

This may, alright chances are it does, sound weird to most of you, but this is a serious question.

The wife and I are heading to Vegas in June and are looking to hook up her up with a male, to come back to our room, while I video tape it.

Where would be the best place to find such open minded males? Is this common place in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCouple View Post
    This may, alright chances are it does, sound weird to most of you, but this is a serious question.

The wife and I are heading to Vegas in June and are looking to hook up her up with a male, to come back to our room, while I video tape it.

Where would be the best place to find such open minded males? Is this common place in Vegas?
    LMAO...this is the best post of 2010 so far.

I doubt you'll have many problems finding a guy to hook up with your wife, provided she's suitably hot. The video taping part might be a little tricky, assuming you plan to tell him about it.

The Green Door is a famous swingers club in Vegas, but the action takes place on premises. Although you may be able to find someone in there willing to come back to your place. A lot depends on how you handle it.

KC2Vegas is offline Don't worry, I can drink as much as a post.

Very Nice ....(in borat voice). I'm sure its not hard to find someone to do this. Just go out to a club and have her sit at the bar and let guys go to her, if they hit it off then she just explains the situation, and done deal.
    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCouple View Post

LMAO...this is the best post of 2010 so far.

I doubt you'll have many problems finding a guy to hook up with your wife, provided she's suitably hot. The video taping part might be a little tricky, assuming you plan to tell him about it.

The Green Door is a famous swingers club in Vegas, but the action takes place on premises. Although you may be able to find someone in there willing to come back to your place. A lot depends on how you handle it.
    It's only April, I'm sure the "best post" title wont last long

Yes, the other male will know about the video. A positive answer to such will be part the "selection process".

We wanted to stay away from the swingers clubs, due to the higher risk of a STD positive male in that environment.

We've done this kind of thing in the past, but with friends. The problem is, they want more or even want to get attached to her. So she wants someone we'll never meet again.

Before you ask "why". Let's just say taking blood pressure meds sucks, but it's better than the alternative!

Thanks for answering!!

It really depends on how hot your wife is. If shes hot, you could pick someone up anywhere in Vegas. If not, Id stick to the Green Door or Red Rooster.

I might be willing to do it for a small fee (cover cleansing cost), and 1 bottle of grey goose at Tryst.

1. Pics of wife please

2. I'm serious about step 1.

3. There is a married female poster on here, IndyColtsGal, who's also from Indy. Word on the street is that she and her husband like to get a little freaky while out in Vegas so maybe hit her up and see what develops.

4. Check out adultfriendfinder.com, you should be able to find what you're looking for there.

5. Seriously though, post the pics.

6. Assuming your wife is above a 7.5 and any of my tips help get her laid, I'm gonna be needing a copy of that video.

this thread is full of win, if i was there june i would have obliged
    What happens in Vegas, well it happens there, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by chillin@thebellag View Post
    1. Pics of wife please

2. I'm serious about step 1.

3. There is a married female poster on here, IndyColtsGal, who's also from Indy. Word on the street is that she and her husband like to get a little freaky while out in Vegas so maybe hit her up and see what develops.

4. Check out adultfriendfinder.com, you should be able to find what you're looking for there.

5. Seriously though, post the pics.

6. Assuming your wife is above a 7.5 and any of my tips help get her laid, I'm gonna be needing a copy of that video.
    Could also try that Ashley Maddison website or whatever it's called. Though, I sincerely doubt you'll have trouble finding a man that would sex up your wife.

The video taping might be a little harder to swing, but depending on the production value and how much alcohol is involved, you might get a few parts in a series.

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
    Killerfanatics

"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
    Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
    Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

KC2Vegas is offline Don't worry, I can drink as much as a post.

If you need a stunt man for the close up action shots let me know
    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I doubt you'll have many problems finding a guy to hook up with your wife, provided she's suitably hot.
    Even this might be unnecessary; remember that this is Vegas, party central. I'm sure most (if not all) of us possessing a y chromosome have gone slumming at one point or another when times were tough and alcohol was in abundance.

Quote Originally Posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    Just go out to a club and have her sit at the bar and let guys go to her
    The great thing about using this particular approach in Vegas is that she could potentially make a couple hundred dollars if you guys play it right.

Quote Originally Posted by aria View Post
    Could also try that Ashley Maddison website or whatever it's called. Though, I sincerely doubt you'll have trouble finding a man that would sex up your wife.
    I think Ashley Madison is specifically targeted at people looking to cheat on their spouse though, which isn't the case here. Adultfriendfinder on the other hand is your everyday, run of the mill dating/sex/swinger site so it probably has a greater selection of potential candidates to choose from.

Advertisement

Thread Information