Jack Colton

Advertisement

Thread: EBC lockers ?

Default EBC lockers ?

Hey guys,

Reserved a lily pad during MDW at Encore Beach Club. Does EBC have lockers, or a safe for lily pads? I like being in the water, but I'm worried about our stuff falling over into the pool. If not, any advice on what to bring to prevent this? I dont plan on bringing anything more than ID, credit card, cash, and cell phone.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rxbandit View Post
    Hey guys,

Reserved a lily pad during MDW at Encore Beach Club. Does EBC have lockers, or a safe for lily pads? I like being in the water, but I'm worried about our stuff falling over into the pool. If not, any advice on what to bring to prevent this? I dont plan on bringing anything more than ID, credit card, cash, and cell phone.

Thanks!
    I'm going to ebc for the first time on the 26th so I can't help you three but I bought a water proof bag off amazon that's meant to hold a phone , an I'd and a card and not much else
    It was like 20 bucks I've tested it out in my sink it came with a cord and a hook to keep it secure. Seems like a good pick up for pool parties
    If you search amazon waterproof iPhone bag it should come up

Quote Originally Posted by rxbandit View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks!
    Yep, I went last year and they had small lockers for rent for I think $20 for the day (might be able to fit 2 people's belongings at most). Just keep in mind that the line-ups will be long for it (at least it was when I was there)...

Advertisement

Thread Information