The King has returned. June 22 - 26.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt1983 View Post
    You've inspired me to write about two of my trips.

One of the trips involves meeting a girl who stole my heart.

The other trip involves cocaine, a hooker, and pre NightSwim drama, which I had to resolve.

Thanks for being honest with us about your feelings, man. It made this TR a great one.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Comment

Post-Trip

It's been over a week since I've returned and the emotions and feelings are somewhat better. We still text, and facetime almost daily. I've offered to fly her up here to spend a sober weekend together, so that we can get to know each other without excessive alcohol and partying. Picking a date to match our schedules is still in the works, but I really hope she picks one sooner than later haha.

I whole heartedly feel bad that I didn't spend more time with her during the day when we weren't partying (I'm just so used to that time being recovery time. Can you blame me? lol). She did say a few times to the girls at the club that she just wanted to get to know me and talk. And because I've been so guarded and protective of myself while in Vegas all these years, I feel like I fucked up this time around. Really the only time we had together not intoxicated was Sunday morning, and that morning probably sticks out the most to me this entire trip (Although seeing my name everywhere at Omnia when I walked in is up there haha).

My intentions to spend time with her isn't for the purpose of looking for something serious. Nor is it for a weekend booty call. I'm actually not really looking for anything. There's this thought in the back of my mind where I've been telling myself, maybe there's more to her, and maybe that's what broke me down while in Vegas. And I feel if I completely ended communication with her the moment I left Vegas, I might be making a huge mistake. It takes a lot for me to admit that. Am I open if we happen to click? Maybe, who knows. We'll take it from there if/when it happens...

Comment

That's awesome bro. Maybe you just want to spend time with her to either confirm your feelings and intuition, OR verify that it was a fluke. I think your in the right by trying though. Like I said before, don't be afraid to follow your heart. It might be the best descision you've made

Comment

Originally posted by Funkycold View Post
          That's awesome bro. Maybe you just want to spend time with her to either confirm your feelings and intuition, OR verify that it was a fluke. I think your in the right by trying though. Like I said before, don't be afraid to follow your heart. It might be the best descision you've made
          Thanks man. We'll see... Hopefully I can give an update to everyone in a few weeks haha.

Comment

Good for you for recognizing a potential opportunity here. No reason not to play it out to it's end result.

As for the TR, that is what Vegas is built for! Counting down to two trips, one in Sept with my incredible wife and one in Oct solo for a convention. Never been solo, have no idea how that is going to turn out.

Comment

Crazy trip report haha dont want to know what your bill was at the end of it all!

Comment

Great TR....sounds like a blast! Whats the connection to the european footballers? Assume they're from the UK...these guys love vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by OmarLittle View Post
                  Great TR....sounds like a blast! Whats the connection to the european footballers? Assume they're from the UK...these guys love vegas!
                  Yeah they're from the U.K. Just some guys I know. They just wanted to have some fun before their pre-season training started.

Comment

So things went complete 180 from what I was hoping for. As a result... I just booked a redemption trip July 28 weekend. So if you want to see me go HAM, come and party with me.
                    Last edited by adn232; 07-17-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adn232 View Post
                      So things went complete 180 from what I was hoping. As a result... I just booked a redemption trip July 28 weekend. So if you want to see me go HAM, come and party with me.
                      Goddamit. I'm in Vegas the following weekend, August 5-10.
                      Previous Vegas Trips:
                      MDW 2011 (Signature @ MGM)
                      4th of July 2012 (Monte Carlo)
                      International Fight Week 2015 (Vdara)

Comment

Originally posted by matt1983 View Post

Goddamit. I'm in Vegas the following weekend, August 5-10.
                        Haha your weekend is sandwiched between mine and another close friend from my party tree who is coming out the weekend of the 12th.

Comment

Dammmmit!!!!! I'd love to head to Vegas and help you recover! Kids college tuition says otherwise. Adulting SUCKS bro!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X