Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Hotel Suite for 3-4 guys (age 30-36)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hotel Suite for 3-4 guys (age 30-36)

Hi all, just wondering what you recommend the best hotel suites for 3-4 guys would be in Vegas. In terms of Hotel preference, I always prefer Encore, Wynn or Cosmo - however I never stayed at any of their suites. Thanks!

Really depends on your budget. Bella suites at Pal/Ven always get a lot of love for the value they provide (350-400/night with 2 beds and pull out couch). Can't go wrong with Wynncore props or Cosmo. Those are the 3 I'd recommend.
    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

If I had to choose from all of those, Cosmo easily. Just have them set you up with a Wrap Around Terrace 2 bedroom, the add on bedroom with 2 queens. If you want to go crazy, go for the Bungalow suite 2 bedroom, it is connected to Marquee so you can pull into the room as much as you like during the parties.

That said, you need to decide what is important to you, price, location (where will you be most of the trip), and/or hotel. I spend a lot of time at EBC and Marquee so it is all ends of the strip, but I like spending time in the Cosmo hotel much more than Wynn, so thats how I came to the decision of Cosmo at the end of this month.

Venetian does have some amazing deals if you don't mind just a couple regular rooms joined together with a door, but it sounds like you want the whole experience.

Comment

Working...
      X