Any ways to waive the resort fee?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ways to waive the resort fee?

We are staying at Aria hotel & just found out they have $25 USD per room per day resort fee. Such a bummer

Anyone know any ways that can waive it? Thanks.

You can ask at checkout...if you've gambled a fair amount they may remove it.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      You can ask at checkout...if you've gambled a fair amount they may remove it.
      +1
      Surprisingly very willing to do so.
      Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Monte Carlo doesn't waive... =(
        "I don't like jail. They got the wrong kind of bars in there." -Bukowski

Comment

You can also try sandwiching $25-50 at checkin and give them a nudge to waive the resort fees right there (and might as well try for room upgrades too lol). If you have a couple rooms + multiple nights & all checkin at once its worth a try. If they can't they say sorry and return the money. I can't speak for this working at all MGM properties but at Aria it has.

Comment

Stay at the Cosmo and don't worry about resort fees

Comment

Originally posted by duke5021 View Post
              Stay at the Cosmo and don't worry about resort fees
              I stay at MGM properties and dont worry about them

Comment

If you complain about something, they usually waive it.

Comment

MGM Usually can waive them, and also provide some benefit like mini bar use at not extra cost to you. However in my case it was because they had a minor mix up

Comment

Join their loyalty program and gambling club. But I doubt this will work.

Comment

Got my 2 days of resort fees waived at MGM this past weekend. Just got to ask them after doing decent amount of gambling.

Comment

@JHaulotte - Did you have to go check out at the front desk? I'm so lazy at the end of the trip I always just do quick checkout of the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by CantStopGrindin View Post
                          @JHaulotte - Did you have to go check out at the front desk? I'm so lazy at the end of the trip I always just do quick checkout of the TV.
                          I stopped at the M-Life desk before checking out and flat out ask them to do it. It has worked the past 5 trips. Then I did got to front desk. They always instructed me to so I always have. I understand the lazy thing, but when youre talking 50 to 125 bucks

Comment

We had a large group last weekend at the trump. Somehow a friend of ours was able to persuade a staff member at the Trump to waive the resort fee for all the rooms since we were buying about 5 or 6 rooms at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by CantStopGrindin View Post
                              So true, most of the time, I don't even check out on the TV. When you're usually leaving on a Sunday, the lines are way to long to handle hungover... Then again, I don't play slots at all and my limits on table games is usually in the $25 a hand/roll/spin range, so I don't ever expect anything comped.
                              June 12-15 2014 Aria
                              July 12-14 2013 Venetian
                              August 10-12 2012 Palazzo
                              July 3-5 2012 Cosmo
                              MAyOD 17-20 2012 Cosmo
                              June 2011 PH Towers

Comment

Working...
                              X