X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drais Tables?

Anyone have any recent experiences with Drais bottle service/tables? I have heard mixed reviews (1 positive from June, 1 horrible during July 4th).

Not sure what type of feedback you've gotten or are looking for. I've had tables at Drai's numerous times over the past couple of years. Most recent was in February. I never had any issues. Ivan Bastida is my host there,always takes good care of me. Waitresses and security have always been helpful and friendly. Twice I've had my table location upgraded halfway through the night due to a cancellation.
    Let me know if there's anything specific you're looking to know??
    Last edited by MikeK32; 10-10-2017, 08:10 PM. Reason: Typing is hard

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post
      Not sure what type of feedback you've gotten or are looking for. I've had tables at Drai's numerous times over the past couple of years. Most recent was in February. I never had any issues. Ivan Bastida is my host there,always takes good care of me. Waitresses and security have always been helpful and friendly. Twice I've had my table location upgraded halfway through the night due to a cancellation.
      Let me know if there's anything specific you're looking to know??

Well to add context - the bad review was from a guy who along with his brother had their VIP balcony table reserved online, but when he showed up was told they oversold their section, and offered another table out by the pool facing the opposite way of the stage. When he said no, they told him he could get a refund in the morning. He said he and his brother left, and the next day had to virtually threaten to sue to get his refund. To note, he did not use a host. Also, he was a small fish (less than 1k table).

Comment

Thanks for the background. Yeah always use a host. I personally recommend Ivan Bastida at Drai's - 702-884-7980

Comment

Appreciate the referral

Comment

Drais is good... Ivan is solid... have a couple of other hosts too that are happy to help. Try an stick with a DF or UDF table

Comment

Working...
            X