Quick club & hotel recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick club & hotel recommendations

Going 10/6 to 10/8 weekend with 5 guys total.

Hotels - looking at Aria. Palazzo has a good rate but I've stayed there. Or it worth staying off strip to have a better room?

Night clubs - Friday was thinking table for $1-2000 either Intrigue, Marquee, Omnia, or maybe Hakasan. Done XS twice. We just want a good party and vibes. Or is a tier 2 venue worth it to get a better table?
    Saturday looking for general admission anywhere

Day clubs - best for general admission?

Thanks!

Aria is a very nice hotel, decent enough vibe there. I wouldn't recommend staying away from the strip as you want to be where the action is.

GA for dayclubs, I would recommend EBC or Wet Republic.

I think Surrender or Intrigue would be fun and you might be able to get a deal for bottles if you speak to a host there.
    June 2015: Aria
    Next trip: May 2016

Comment

Aria for us has always been very solid and we're about the strip as a group. I'm only basing my next statement on other peep's input since I still have not stayed there but room wise Palazzo's basic room/suite sounds and looks like is better than Aria's.

Agree with xAmrit as I am EBC then Wet for GA in that order. I base that on the service we have received at each, EBC seems quicker. You don't lose going to either.

Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Aria is one of my favorite locations with the vibe and food choices.

I stay at Vdara, great rooms for a great price, and it gives me a bit of an escape for the morning after while recovering. It's a quick 3-4 min walk door to door from Vdara to Aria.

Comment

Working...
        X