Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Club is Best for Me?

Hey fellas,

I see that there are some other like-minded souls on the forum who venture into VIP bottle service as a party of 1.

My Vegas trip is too far out to see who's headlining at the clubs at the moment, but wanted to get your take on which club (regardless of DJ) you think might be best for me.

Here's what I'm looking for:

1. $1k (2k max) table minimum on a Saturday night in December.
    2. Good club for attracting the ladies to my table (hoping to avoid the bottle rats...but can you really ever?) - so best table location for my budget?
    3. Tier 2 clubs are just fine with me. I'd rather have a better table at a Tier 2 Club than a worse table at a Tier 1.

Thanks guys!

With that budget.. i would do Hyde @ Bellagio. Saturday night i would lean more toward 2k all in? or is to 2k ++

Comment

Thanks! My initial impression of Hyde (having never been there myself) is lots of VIP tables. Will there still be a good amount of ladies who don't have VIP but are looking to join for some drinks?

Also, what table location would you recommend for a December (cool/cold?) night?

Comment

I too will be doing the solo VIP bottle service but later this month (Halloween weekend)
        I am thinking of Hyde Sat night as well and can report back.

Comment

Originally posted by rhandofelix View Post
          Thanks! My initial impression of Hyde (having never been there myself) is lots of VIP tables. Will there still be a good amount of ladies who don't have VIP but are looking to join for some drinks?

Also, what table location would you recommend for a December (cool/cold?) night?
          There are lots of VIP tables in the bigger clubs too... to be honest its your budget. I think Hyde will have the ladies... most clubs do.. but its the budget to be honest. You could also do TAO or 1OAK.

Just remember Tier 2 will always have less ladies just based on pure volume.

The key is tipping security really really well to bring the girls to you.

Then its up to them and you as to whether they stay.

Bottle rats.. well thats all about who you recruit

Comment

+1 for Hyde

Intrigue - Patio tables and far corners you can sometimes get a table at $1k but depends on night/DJ/demand.

Comment

Working...
            X