Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS online tickets vs Wynn Concierge

Hey,

My friends and I are looking to go to XS on Sep 23rd, if we get tickets online, it's $40, but through the concierge, it's $140. The concierge is saying we wouldn't have to wait in line if we go through them. In my experience, pre-sale ticket holders get to wait in the shorter line, and get access to both the patio and the indoor sections, but I've also heard that now they may have to wait in the GA line and only get access to the patio. $100 is a big difference, but I am thinking if we get there early enough, we wouldn't have to wait in the GA line. Not sure about outside/inside access. Anyone know the real story?

Thanks!

wow and your a hotel guest?
    that is amazing the different in price
    when was your experience?

XS used to be very good about presale tickets- separate line
    then at some point they mixed tickets with ga line. then they have had various setups
    I have seen tickets enter thru a separate line in the back to patio. separate line entering from the front.
    I think they change it up based on ticket sales, demand, etc.

Your going on a Saturday night with the Chainsmokers
    earlier this year when they were all over the radio- some people posted some bad reviews on yelp that they bought tickets and were in the patio area.

Omnia/hakkasan have been consistent with separate presale line

with online tickets probably have the expectation you will be on the patio but could be something else

Comment

Thanks artedm. We will be guests at Encore, my experience was a few years ago. So from the patio, they block off the entrace to the inside and are checking your stamps? What about if we got hosted entry?

Comment

Some nights when it's super busy they will block people from entering inside for the most packed parts of the night.

Don't think the $140 tickets are worth it. The ticket line at XS usually moves pretty fast and if you're showing up early it shouldn't be a problem.

Someone else might have more recent experience though.

Edit: Just saw it's chainsmokers that night. I would guess you're gonna be outside with either ticket.

Comment

I would just contact a host and get a hosted entry. Would probably work for less than the $140 and they can take you into the main room. Wouldn't be able to go outside and back in though.

Comment

Originally posted by freeagent View Post
            Hey,

My friends and I are looking to go to XS on Sep 23rd, if we get tickets online, it's $40, but through the concierge, it's $140. The concierge is saying we wouldn't have to wait in line if we go through them. In my experience, pre-sale ticket holders get to wait in the shorter line, and get access to both the patio and the indoor sections, but I've also heard that now they may have to wait in the GA line and only get access to the patio. $100 is a big difference, but I am thinking if we get there early enough, we wouldn't have to wait in the GA line. Not sure about outside/inside access. Anyone know the real story?

Thanks!
            I am at the Wynn the same Saturday, was told the same by concierge. I was planning to treat 10 friends, but at that rate tables might be the better way to go.

Comment

xs is really good about girls guestlist
              they let girls in free till 12am and put them on the patio

you could see what a host would want

Comment

When we saw the Chainsmokers at XS this summer we contacted Bobby and he helped us with expedited entry. His contact number is in the host appreciation thread. Good luck and I hope you have a great time!

Comment

Go see Dillon Francis at Encore Beach Club Nightswim instead. $45 expedited presale, no worries about inside or outside, and you don't have to see Chainsmokers randomly start playing 90s songs with no transitions.

Comment

Agree with Max if you're not dead set on your plan

Comment

does XS really not let people inside now on busy nights if you just have presale? I have always heard that happens on some occasion but always thought it was a one-off type of thing and not the norm. I always go presale if i don't have a table and it has always been fine going in and out.
                      2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

I think they change it up based on ticket sales, demand, etc.

Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
                        does XS really not let people inside now on busy nights if you just have presale? I have always heard that happens on some occasion but always thought it was a one-off type of thing and not the norm. I always go presale if i don't have a table and it has always been fine going in and out.

Comment

Hey there! I just got back from staying at Encore. My friends and I always buy the concierge tickets because you get to just sneak in the re-entry door with zero wait. You have to be there by 11 and its the perfect time for some pre drinking and gambling then walking right in at 11.

Comment

Hey all,

Just wanted to write a follow up. I tried to get in contact with the host who was listed on this website, and got contacted by a promoter. The promoter was able to send us a link to get $5 off of the pre-sale tickets for my friend, which was good, and said he would put our female friend on the guest list for free entry. We had asked him to confirm she was on the guest list at least 3 times, but it turns out she was NOT, and had to pay full cover to get in. I guess always better to go through a host, not a promoter.

We did have a good time though, and for the first couple of hours were able to go back and forth from the outside to inside. Later after the Chainsmokers came on, they closed off the inside and had a long line to get back in. I think a few people did get back in, but it was slow moving.

Comment

what was the setup going in
                              Originally posted by freeagent View Post
                              Hey all,

Just wanted to write a follow up. I tried to get in contact with the host who was listed on this website, and got contacted by a promoter. The promoter was able to send us a link to get $5 off of the pre-sale tickets for my friend, which was good, and said he would put our female friend on the guest list for free entry. We had asked him to confirm she was on the guest list at least 3 times, but it turns out she was NOT, and had to pay full cover to get in. I guess always better to go through a host, not a promoter.

We did have a good time though, and for the first couple of hours were able to go back and forth from the outside to inside. Later after the Chainsmokers came on, they closed off the inside and had a long line to get back in. I think a few people did get back in, but it was slow moving.

Comment

Working...
                              X