XS/Intrigue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS/Intrigue

I can't believe it will almost have been a year between my last and upcoming trip! I was checking out posts to get ready for the fun and saw that Bobby Y is no longer at the Wynn?! Seeing that news was highly disappointing as he always provided excellent service. Who all have you been going through that compares? Anyone had luck with finding someone that has picked up his walk in business?

Following! Same here, had a great experience with Bobby last year, even got an email follow up from him, and I have two trips coming up. One in Sept and one in Oct. Love to know who is taking care of Bobby's past clients.

Comment

So far he is still helping people out just like he used to, just not directly working for Wynn anymore. I would shoot him a text. He'll either help you out directly, or possibly give you someone else he trusts having you go through.

Comment

Thanks Gordon. I'll reach out after LDW. Love to establish a relationship, if necessary, in Sept since I will be rolling solo in Oct for a convention.

Comment

I sent him a text right before I posted this and he got back to me already! Sounds like he is still helping people out. Glad I reached out to him just in case!

Comment

Bobby has left XS!? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Comment

Originally posted by OmarLittle View Post
              Bobby has left XS!? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
              Sorta. I saw him on the ropes at Nightswim Sunday night. Looks like he is still doing a fair amount there independently.

Comment

Working...
              X