23,000 dollars??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23,000 dollars??

Hello, I am from the uk and plan on bringing around 18,000 that is 23,000USD but if the exchange rate goes up after Brexit ect could be 28-30,000 USD I'm doing Miami 7 days Orlando Then 7 days Orlando then Vegas just over 2 weeks I have been to America before when Twice when I was 9 and 11 and I know you tip a lot which I don't mind but I won't be tipping unnesacery amounts so first off what is the tipping percentage that is fair? Second quistion is I will be hitting the clubs and great dinning, I don't mind spending for great food and 200 USD a night drinking maybe 300 USD but I won't spend 6,000 on bottles and service As that is a waste for table and chairs as that could go to better use E.G 6 nights in skylofts for that ridiculous amount. So how does the club scene work here go to pay for your tickets and drink or is there some kind of catch you got to spend an X amount for this and that how long are ques ect?? I am budgeting around 1500 USD for my self just for Vegas potentially more thank you.

Regarding Vegas, depending on your itinerary, I'd recommend not spending a lot of money on the room. It usually is a glorified locker room to sleep, change, and shower. Use your money else where.

Regarding club scene, I'd recommend going presale tickets or meeting up with other forum members to party with at a table. tickets run about 40-70 while table service will be around 500/night.

Those are a couple of recommendations without knowing further what your plan is and how you like to party.
    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

1500 usd for 14 days in vegas so roughly $100 a day?
      ​look at nightclub/ pool party websites you can get an idea on ticket/entry prices

Comment

Firstly - why have you told us you are bringing 18 grand?! No one cares.

Secondly - your english is atrocious

Your 200 - 300 a night in vegas terms is pitiful. Youll have to pay 50-70 for entry, leaving you 150ish for drinks. You'll spend the entire night queuing, after queuing at least an hour to get in on general admission.

1500 dollars for 2 weeks in Vegas is honestly laughable.

Wheres your 18 grand going!?!?!?!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
          Firstly - why have you told us you are bringing 18 grand?! No one cares.

Secondly - your english is atrocious

Your 200 - 300 a night in vegas terms is pitiful. Youll have to pay 50-70 for entry, leaving you 150ish for drinks. You'll spend the entire night queuing, after queuing at least an hour to get in on general admission.

1500 dollars for 2 weeks in Vegas is honestly laughable.

Wheres your 18 grand going!?!?!?!!
          Sadly there is a lot of truth there. I can tell you the argument against bottle service is one you only make until you have had it once and gone without it once. There are a lot of clubs around the world where the difference in table vs no table isnt that big of a deal... Vegas is not one of those places. Can you make it work without a table, yes you can, but I couldnt spend 2 weeks hitting clubs in Vegas going the GA route.

Comment

^^^ LOL. Yeah well... this was a bit of a brag that went WAAAY down hill when you find out he's spending $100 a day in vegas. That will not get you far?

I would recommend going to Omnia General Admission on a saturday with Calvin Harris. Take your ~$100 for the night and see how you go.

Come back and report your experience.

6k for bottles can last a night for some (not 2 weeks).

It sounds like you havent got the budget for vegas.
            Last edited by AusVIP; 06-12-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I have to guess he meant $1,500 a day in Vegas, especially when he already said $200-$300 in drinks alone.

That should be easy, find some people on here to split bottle service on the big nights (Fri/Sat, maybe Sun too) and spend a little less during the week. Maybe hit a jackpot or two with the money ?

Comment

Also since he is spending half the time in Vegas with a $30k budget, would make more sense too. $1500 x 14 days. OP hasn't answered in 5 days though, maybe troll?

Comment

Its bullshit!!

Who creates a thread saying "I have 18 grand"!!!!!!

Comment

He should send that 18 Grand to me. Bet I could blow through it in half a week or less!

Comment

Might want to check your math as $1=.89 Euro which is $20,301.12 as of me writing this.

So let's go further in the math. I'm only going to say 28 days in the states which means you have $725.03 per day to spend.

If you are spending $300 on dinner and drinks where's the other $425/day going?? You should have about $10 grand available for your 2 weeks in Vegas. $1500.....you've got some problems that you are not admitting to.

Cheers.

Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

You spot on KP.

725.00 per day. Not including accommodation either it sounds.

21,000 / 28 days = 750 a day ish. food / accommodation etc.

There are budget issues here. Take out accommodation and food you probably at $500 a day.

500 x 14 = 7000

Originally quoted $1500 for vegas period.

Seriously needs to look at budget allocation.

I would be banking on $7k for 2 weeks to have a good fucking time (and thats not even my idea of a good time)

Comment

2 weeks is a LONG time to be in Vegas. I have this love-hate thing with it; I love going to vegas but after about day 3 or 4 I just wanna go home and rethink my life. Within a few weeks (tops) I wanna go back!!!

Comment

Yup, easy $5k in a couple nights of Vegas here, and that is just the cash I bring with me, not counting the credit card bill at the end... 2 weeks is way too long to spend there, he should rent a car and head down to San Diego or up to San Francisco!

Comment

Working...
                            X