How much do you need for two people?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you need for two people?

I am going to go Vegas for 18 days, would like to go to X10 clubs and X10 pool party's, I'm going with my girlfriend how much would I need for no tables just for standard entry per person And drinks at the bar, how much are beers at the bar and are they pints or bottles? Can you just que and get in? Do you have to tip doormen? I know you tip barstaff once you buy a drink. Cheers.

I think most people on the forum will tell you to get presale tickets. Here is what I would do. 1. Go to the main Jackcolton page and find out which are the best clubs on each day you want to go out. 2. Visit the club's website and buy yourself pre-sale tickets. These guarantee you admission if you arrive before mid-night and you rarely have to wait in line. Not tips require. 3. Just print the tickets and bring with your IDs. Most hotel business centers lets you print your "show tickets" for free if you ask. Beers are usually around $10-$15, depending on the club. They come in metal bottles so that they don't break. Some other options to consider if you want to see several clubs is to do one of the vegas club crawls. These are hosted tours with a big group of people. Some bus you around, some you walk. You get to go to 3-4 clubs in a night. Your ticket gets you in free. It can be fun if you are outgoing and like to meet new people. If that is not you, then just go with pre-sale tickets.
    Stayed at: Aria, Treasure Island (x2), Trop, Mirage (x2), MGM (x2), Harrah's, Monte Carlo (x3), Luxor (x2), Mandalay Bay, Balley's, Vdara (x4)

Next trips: June 13-20

Comment

Working...
    X