Host or GL for XS / Diplo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host or GL for XS / Diplo

Looking for a guestlist for Diplo on June 19th Monday after EDC. Wife and I won't be looking for a table or anything. Or will a host do a handshake to skip the line for the same price of resale tickets?Any recommendations?
    Excalibur January 2008
    Treasure Island June 2008
    MGM Grand June 2013
    MGM Grand June 2014
    NYNY February 2015

Upcoming:
    The Mirage EDC 2015

buy presale
    that is usually a huge party

Comment

Whats resale line cutoff time to get in? 12am?
      Excalibur January 2008
      MGM Grand June 2013
      MGM Grand June 2014
      NYNY February 2015

Upcoming:
      The Mirage EDC 2015

Comment

Guestlist would work since you have a 1:1 ratio. Tipping past the line could be your second choice.

Comment

Debating on just spending the $65 presale for us. Don't really wanna wait in line too long. Ive done guestlist at Hak for W&W a few years back and got in line at 11:30 and in by 12:00am. By the time got drinks, it was 1am and W&W came on. Would that be a similar setup for Diplo? I assume it gets even more packed at XS than HAk.
          Excalibur January 2008
          MGM Grand June 2013
          MGM Grand June 2014
          NYNY February 2015

Upcoming:
          The Mirage EDC 2015

Comment

Guestlist at Hak is different that XS. They always let me in on guest list there with uneven ratio (aka solo) with my players card. XS is a different animal. They are always looking for a tip so if you are willing to tip, a guest list might be a good option. It will cost you about the same but a little riskier. All depends on what time you want to go in.
            Stayed at: Aria, Treasure Island (x2), Trop, Mirage (x2), MGM (x2), Harrah's, Monte Carlo (x3), Luxor (x2), Mandalay Bay, Balley's, Vdara (x4)

Next trips: June 13-20

Comment

Working...
            X