Best Afterhours Spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Afterhours Spot

So I'm seeing drais mentioned universally when talking vegas afterhours. Looking to continue the party as we don't get in till saturday night (MDW). Planned on omnia w/ bar card then.. open for good after hours (something hopping). I have some concerns though.

Is drais a shitshow trying to get in on a saturday night, even ratio? Specifically MDW. I'm seeing reports of paying 100+ bucks/multiple greases to get in along with a wait between tipping door and paying cover etc.

I'm open to any other afterhours ideas too..

I paid 30 bucks a guy +cover to skip it about a year ago with even ratio. Wasn't MDW, so that may drive the price up, but I certainly wouldn't attempt it waiting in a GA line.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonlegit View Post
      So I'm seeing drais mentioned universally when talking vegas afterhours. Looking to continue the party as we don't get in till saturday night (MDW). Planned on omnia w/ bar card then.. open for good after hours (something hopping). I have some concerns though.

Is drais a shitshow trying to get in on a saturday night, even ratio? Specifically MDW. I'm seeing reports of paying 100+ bucks/multiple greases to get in along with a wait between tipping door and paying cover etc.

I'm open to any other afterhours ideas too..

Artisan has afterhours and i believe hustler strip club started an afterhours on their rooftop but i havent been
      Drais afterhours is a nightmare without a table and/or reliable contact. It's just a mob of people all trying to get to the front.
      Jose Arriaga
      VIP Host

Facebook Instagram

Comment

Definitely get a contact - reach out to Zane Weber on the JC hosts site and ask him if they have a GL for that night.

Comment

I used to love going to Artisan late, but last summer it felt a little dead compared to past trips. Never been to Drais but been past it after the upstairs closes. Looks pretty busy
          Last edited by Funkycold; 05-22-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

In my opinion don't go to drais unless you have a table. In my experience it's as crowded as the club you just came from, except everyone is way more drunk. So a lot more guys bumping into you while walking, girls and guys spilling drinks on you, people trying to get in front of you at the bar to get a drink... etc.
            I didn't like it without a table to have your own space. And mind you I was already drunk when I went, so it's not like I was the sober one in a crowd of drunk people.

Comment

Drais is a complete nightmare trying to get in GA right after the club lets out. Last year I was able to get in after the crowd died down around 5am with a couple of girls but I've also had to drop $100 plus other times just to get past the ropes. Anyone know how much the table minimums usually run on a non holiday weekend? Who's a good host to book thru?

Also, has anyone ever been to Gold Spike after hours? I randomly heard about it on another website?

Comment

Drai's on a holiday weekend on Sat night-you will need a table or will have to wing it at Artisan.
                Grizzled Vegas Vet:

May '02
                Nov '04
                Mar '05
                Aug '05
                Jun '06
                Oct '07
                Jan '08
                Oct '08
                June '09
                Jun '10
                Aug '10
                Jun '11
                Mar '12
                Jun '13

Comment

Originally posted by CanUCBeyond1 View Post
                  Also, has anyone ever been to Gold Spike after hours? I randomly heard about it on another website?
                  No, but I just looked it up and see that Presto One DJ's there. Guy used to tear it up at Wasted Space, and pulled a set at Chateau that ended at 8am! So could be a real viable option

Comment

Originally posted by Funkycold View Post

No, but I just looked it up and see that Presto One DJ's there. Guy used to tear it up at Wasted Space, and pulled a set at Chateau that ended at 8am! So could be a real viable option

Nice!! Gonna check it out when I go up there in a couple of weeks

Comment

Check out their Facebook page, and Yelp reviews; there's some cool stuff like an outdoor patio (think beer garden) with college games, and inside has the dj music eats etc. Next trip I'm gonna check it out!

Comment

There are 2 Drais's. Afters is totally different
                        Grizzled Vegas Vet:

May '02
                        Nov '04
                        Mar '05
                        Aug '05
                        Jun '06
                        Oct '07
                        Jan '08
                        Oct '08
                        June '09
                        Jun '10
                        Aug '10
                        Jun '11
                        Mar '12
                        Jun '13

Comment

Drais afterhours or Artisan, Drais is more crowded but Artisan has better overall vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by So fresh So clean View Post
                            Drais afterhours or Artisan, Drais is more crowded but Artisan has better overall vibe.
                            Maybe I just went to Artisan on an off night. But Drais seems marketed to the tourists, while Artisan is more locals and industry. I've even met promoters the next day and they'd say, "hey I was there last night, too!" I'm not gonna count it out yet

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Artisan had more bottle service girls, atmosphere models (locals) etc.... Drais was all tourists and working girls.

Comment

Working...
                              X