Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Vegas end of August for Stag Do

Hello!

I am attending Vegas (my first time) from Aug 24th to the 28th as part of a joint Hen / Stag do trip. There's about 25 of us (12 guys, 3 girls) and we're staying at the MGM (luckily booked our rooms before the Mayweather v McGregor fight was announced!).

The current plans are:

Thurs - Everyone arrives early evening. Any suggestions for what to do on a first evening?

Fri - No plans yet, any suggestions or should we go to a pool party?

Sat - This is the stag do day. We want to do two activities in the day, then go for dinner and watch the boxing somewhere and then go to a big club.

Sun - Wet republic pool party with big group

So my questions are:

1) What activities would you recommend for 12 guys? Are the gun ranges good and how much do they cost? We're thinking of doing Top golf as the second activity.
    2) Will there be anywhere showing the boxing on a big screen? Where's the best place to watch the fight?
    3) Which clubs would you recommend and how much roughly do you think we'd spend each? (most of us drink beers and I doubt we would get table service).
    4) Any other suggestions?

And the me and my missus are staying on for another 4 days at the Hard Rock. Any suggestions for cheap things to do in the day (other than sit by the pool)?

A lot of questions, any advice much appreciated!

Cheers,

Joe

welcome
    ​1st
    ​nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am open till 5am
    ​pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm open till around 6pm

​check the websites to get information on dj (lineup) and ticket cost
    http://forums.jackcolton.com/forum/l...conor-mcgregor

​you could do hakkasan nightclub at mgm on Thursday night
    ​you could do pool party Saturday then dinner then watch fight- a lot of mgm venues will have "closed circuit" tickets they were $150 each for Mayweather pac. the fight will probably start around 9pm.
    ​Top golf is at mgm.

xs/hakkasan/Omnia are the biggest capacity 5000+ person nightclubs
    ​wet republic/ encore beach club are the big capacity pool parties

​so many activities- car racing, bungee jump, roller coaster, comedy shows, cirque shows, strip clubs, nightclubs, pool parties, zip line, escape rooms, magic shows.
    ​You can also take a bus tour to the grand canyon for around $80 a person total leaves in morning back in the evening.

all strip clubs in vegas are free limo/ free entry 24/7/365
    ​there will be a weight in for the fight on Friday with free or cheap $10 tickets.

Comment

Will be there at same time. With that big of group I would highly suggest you do bottle service. First it gets you some real estate for all your people to hang out and second with 15 people the $ you save in entry fees alone would pay for the first bottle. it would be tought for a group of that size to hang out together in a packed club without getting a table. If you are worried about budget just do a less prime table or go to a lower tier club which are still 10x better than anything in my city - Light, Tao, 1oak etc for example, you'll be with all your peeps so you will have a good time regardless of venue. Regarding watching the fight I'm a little concerned about this myself. I dont recall what it was since it was quite awhile ago and these trips seem to blend but I was in town for a big sporting event and bars and places with big screen TV's were charging around $100 just to enter the place to get a view of a TV. I'd get a reservation for at a nice restaurant that has some beats going one night and kill a couple hours drinking and having dinner with your crew. I always make time for this once a trip, start the night off with a little whiskey and a steak.

Comment

Cheers guys. Few more questions: - What are the gun ranges like? Would you recommend it for a group of 12 guys who have never fired a gun before? How much roughly does it cost and how long do they last? - What are the best sports bars that you don't think will be charging for entry for the fight? (Or charge will be small) - What sort of min spend would you expect for 30 people for Wet Republic on the Sunday? Cheers!

Comment

Cheers guys. Few more questions: -

What are the gun ranges like? Would you recommend it for a group of 12 guys who have never fired a gun before? How much roughly does it cost and how long do they last?

What are the best sports bars that you don't think will be charging for entry for the fight? (Or charge will be small)

What sort of min spend would you expect for 30 people for an area at Wet Republic on the Sunday?

Cheers!

Comment

I am there at same time with 6 other lads, have a balcony suite in MGM for the Thursday night so loads of pre drinks/party then possibly Hakkasan,
            Friday we are hitting MDC during the day then no plans made yet for the night.
            Sat we have a cabana round the lazy river at MGM as imagine its going to be crazy everywhere with the fight. We are due to watch Rod Stewart on the night then have a table in Hyde for the night.
            Sunday is rest/die day then Sunday night XS Night swim.
            You will have loads of options with your group size. Definitely contact some hosts. Hit me with a private message and we can meet up for drinks seen as we are all staying in the same place.

Comment

I have table service set up at drais seats up to 6 if anyone want to split night of the fight everyone comes to drais the biggest night of the year

Comment

Working...
              X