24th Aug - 29 Aug Split

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24th Aug - 29 Aug Split

As above me and two mates are going Las Vegas on the 24th of August for 5 nights and wanted to know if there are any similar sized groups who want to do a bottle service split?

Going to be there the 25th thru 27th. One of my oldest friends was going with a group of his friends so I decided to tag along. He is now informing me that many in the group are not big club goers, (what?). Long story short He and I will be wanting to get tables somewhere friday and Saturday. Might have one more guy with us not sure. We'd probably be interested in splitting somehwere either night.

Comment

Sounds good to me, what music you in to? Where about are you in the world?

Me and my mates from Oxfordshire, listen to edm/hip hop.

Originally posted by wannabeballin View Post
      Going to be there the 25th thru 27th. One of my oldest friends was going with a group of his friends so I decided to tag along. He is now informing me that many in the group are not big club goers, (what?). Long story short He and I will be wanting to get tables somewhere friday and Saturday. Might have one more guy with us not sure. We'd probably be interested in splitting somehwere either night.

Comment

Are you looking at day clubs or night? what you thinking? first time to vegas, also from uk

Comment

I am part of a group of 7 lads traveling from York in U.K. May be up for splitting Friday night somewhere if interested. Let me know. Cheers. Also thinking XS Nightswim on the Sunday night

Comment

I am celebrating my bday August 26 I am stag if anyone looking to split table fits up to 6 Chris Brown will be at drais after fight biggest place popping

Comment

I'm coming into town with a group of 3 (3 guys in early 30s) interested in splitting BS at Drais Saturday night for Chris Brown. If interested, let me know. Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                I'm coming into town with a group of 3 (3 guys in early 30s) interested in splitting BS at Drais Saturday night for Chris Brown. If interested, let me know. Thx!
                I have table set up at drais Saturday we can split im.one girl tho it's my bday I don't discriminate

Comment

it's me and a lad willing to do bottle service. email me atk714@gmail.com

Comment

vegas4u Let me know if you are still looking!

Comment

Check your DM sincere48864

Comment

I'll be there for Mayweather weekend.. my bday is the 26th only going with two other dudes... perhaps we can do a huge cabana or something I'm down to exchange info... deff with the Drais idea... spots I want to hit is drais... Tao and Rehab... heard 1 oak and day light is good too.. but the other spots are dope I've been before (age turning 28)

Comment

who ever is serious we can exchange instagrams and stuff down the line

Comment

I have a table at drai's on friday (upper north dance floor) right now might be interested in letting someone come by if they are willing to chip in a fair amount. Table is currently at 10k all in after taxes tip etc w/ a 500 handshake

Comment

Check your dm cash

Comment

Working...
                              X