For couples: Spearmint or Sapphir ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For couples: Spearmint or Sapphir ?

We'll be 3 couples going to a strip club on a Friday evening, and it will be a first for the 3 girls. Which place would be best for us ? I guess they all have limo service to pick you up... Can they pick you up at a restaurant away from the strip or they only take you from your hotel ?

I would pick Rhino. Never been a fan of Sapphires. Call Spearmint and tell them your situation, they will advise you on the best option.

Comment

Would like to know some thoughts on this as well the wife and I are going to Vegas in August and while we have gone to local strip clubs, we have not gone to any in Vegas, but we are planning on a night at one this August.

Comment

OG

Opusx, I work as a manager at OG and have helped many couples plan their trip to our club. Our private booths are very popular with couples. If you like, I can most my current couples specials.

Here are some of my reviews and many of them are from couples:
        http://vegas-after-dark.com/main/viewforum.php?f=25

Pete Giannopoulos
        For free limo and free cover to OG
        PeteGiannopoulos@gmail.com
        702-506-7930

Comment

Between the two spots Rhino and Sapphires I'd definitely go with Rhino. Much cozier. Sapphire's has been likened to the "McDonalds" of strip clubs.

I do like OG as well and their booths are pretty nice.. BUT you will definitely get more attention from the girls going to Rhino. The OG booths are little alcoves and don't get as much traffic from the girls, while Rhino is much more open. Up to you.. if you want privacy go with OG.. if you want attention go with Rhino.
          An AWESOME blog I found on How to get laid in Vegas

Just recently moved to Vegas.. I'm looking to create LEVERAGE here in the greatest city on Earth

Comment

I'm pretty well experienced with this kind of thing I hit up a strip club at least once a week, most of the time more than that.
            An AWESOME blog I found on How to get laid in Vegas

Just recently moved to Vegas.. I'm looking to create LEVERAGE here in the greatest city on Earth

Comment

Thanks everyone for the good advice. We'll go to either Rhino or OG. I'll send a trip report and tell you how it went.

Comment

Originally posted by Montreal_love LV View Post
                it will be a first for the 3 girls.
                i would opine that you might want to keep it low key and private. if the 3 girls are really into it i'm sure you can interact with the dancers more as needed.

start slow.
                Protect yourself at all times

once you understand The Way broadly, you can see it in all things

Comment

[QUOTE=Montreal_love LV;139807]Thanks everyone for the good advice. We'll go to either Rhino or OG. I'll send a trip report and tell you how it went.[/QUOTE

I'm also interested in your trip report. When are you going? Wife and I have been to Sapphire two times and we really enjoye it. We will be in Vegas the weekend of August 13 and are considering Spearmint..but now considering OG also. Sapphire is BIG and the VIP area is separate from the main floor but it's not too private once inside the VIP. I guess that isn't too important because by the time we get there we have danced/partied all night and are pretty hammered.

Comment

We'll be 3 couples going to a strip club on a Friday evening, and it will be a first for the 3 girls. Which place would be best for us ? I guess they all have limo service to pick you up... Can they pick you up at a restaurant away from the strip or they only take you from your hotel ?
                    Don't know about being picked up..but Sapph has taken us back to our hotel on the strip.

Comment

I'm also interested in your trip report. When are you going? Wife and I have been to Sapphire two times and we really enjoye it. We will be in Vegas the weekend of August 13 and are considering Spearmint..but now considering OG also. Sapphire is BIG and the VIP area is separate from the main floor but it's not too private once inside the VIP. I guess that isn't too important because by the time we get there we have danced/partied all night and are pretty hammered.[/QUOTE]

We are going Friday next week. Still not sure about SR anymore... might end up at OG. I'll let you know.

Comment

i haven't been to Sapph... but I did go to Rhino.. as a girl it was very comfortable.. and like others have said it has a cozy feel. Put it this way the girl i was with was having so much fun she picked a girl and got a lap dance....

Comment

Is it possible to come into the club if their is the same number of girl and guy ? thanks
                          In vegas from france to to celebrate the independance of the best country (06/28-05/07) wanna make parties contact me

Comment

WIfe and I had an awesome time at CH3. I put a report of it in this forum.

Comment

I'm also interested in your trip report. When are you going? Wife and I have been to Sapphire two times and we really enjoye it. We will be in Vegas the weekend of August 13 and are considering Spearmint..but now considering OG also. Sapphire is BIG and the VIP area is separate from the main floor but it's not too private once inside the VIP. I guess that isn't too important because by the time we get there we have danced/partied all night and are pretty hammered.
                              We are going Friday next week. Still not sure about SR anymore... might end up at OG. I'll let you know.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, I'll be going out to one of the clubs the very next night, Sat 8/13 (oh crap, that's THIS Sat night!!). So you're report will be timely! There was someone from OG that posted earlier, I think I'll pm him to get an idea on the couples special he mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X