Bare: Cabana or Daybed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare: Cabana or Daybed?

I'm in the process of planning a trip with my friends near the end of August for 4 days (Dates haven't been picked yet) to Vegas (Not sure how many are going yet, probably 3-4, 23 year old guys) and was planning on hitting up Bare on a Wednesday (I want to go to Tao Beach on Thursday, Ditch on Friday, & Wet Republic on Saturday).

I was wondering what would be a better option at Bare for my group, a cabana or daybed (Cabana-$500 F&B min & Daybed-$250 F&B min)? Is there a decent party atmosphere during the week? Also, if there's a better pool party to check out on that day (Not including the pool parties I mentioned that I planning on hitting up later in the trip), let me know. Thanks.
    Past Trips
    2010-April 30-May 3 (Mayweather-Mosley Weekend)
    2011-May 25-June 1 (Memorial Day Weekend)
    2012-May 4-May 9 (Mayweather-Cotto Weekend)

Twitter

Well, I've never been there during the week but Sunday was pretty good. If you can get a daybed on the upper level, its decent. The second pool is up top and it's a little away from the main pool. If you are looking to be right in the mix then the Cabanas might be a good choice.

Have fun, its a great atmosphere.
    2015 mAyOD Invasion
    2014 mAyOD Invasion
    2013 mAyOD Invasion
    2012 December Trip
    2012 mAyOD Invasion
    2011 August Work Trip
    2011 mAyOD Invasion
    2010 F*$& Labor Day Weekend Mini-Invasion

JackColton.com forum member: 7/23/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jsully84 View Post
      I'm in the process of planning a trip with my friends near the end of August for 4 days (Dates haven't been picked yet) to Vegas (Not sure how many are going yet, probably 3-4, 23 year old guys) and was planning on hitting up Bare on a Wednesday (I want to go to Tao Beach on Thursday, Ditch on Friday, & Wet Republic on Saturday).

I was wondering what would be a better option at Bare for my group, a cabana or daybed (Cabana-$500 F&B min & Daybed-$250 F&B min)? Is there a decent party atmosphere during the week? Also, if there's a better pool party to check out on that day (Not including the pool parties I mentioned that I planning on hitting up later in the trip), let me know. Thanks.
      Well, the first problem is Bare is only open Thursday-Monday, so you can't go there on a Wednesday.

But if you switch things around and hit Bare on one of the other days, you should be fine with a daybed if your group is 3-4. Anything over 4 and I would suggest getting a cabana unless you want to stand a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Universal View Post

Well, the first problem is Bare is only open Thursday-Monday, so you can't go there on a Wednesday.

But if you switch things around and hit Bare on one of the other days, you should be fine with a daybed if your group is 3-4. Anything over 4 and I would suggest getting a cabana unless you want to stand a lot.
        It says on their website that they are open on Wednesdays and the host didn't mention anything about being closed on Wednesday when I asked for cabana/daybed prices on Wednesdays.

I think we'll probably go with the daybed, thanks for help.
        Past Trips
        2010-April 30-May 3 (Mayweather-Mosley Weekend)
        2011-May 25-June 1 (Memorial Day Weekend)
        2012-May 4-May 9 (Mayweather-Cotto Weekend)

Twitter

Comment

good choice, ive had a daybed at bare. had a great time.
          Vegas...my home away from home

Comment

Originally posted by Universal View Post

It says on their website that they are open on Wednesdays and the host didn't mention anything about being closed on Wednesday when I asked for cabana/daybed prices on Wednesdays.

I think we'll probably go with the daybed, thanks for help.
            Looks like they're open daily now. I guess they made the switch for the summer because they were definitely only open Thur-Mon during April/May.

I wouldn't expect there to be a big crowd that day, but you can still anticipate great food, service, eye candy, etc...
            Last edited by Universal; 06-22-2010, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X