Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best topless pool parties for Wife and I?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best topless pool parties for Wife and I?

Hi all :

We're panning on visiting Vegas in July and are looking for the best options for topless pool parties in Vegas. We visited last year and was happy with Bare and a little disappointed with Moorea.

What is your suggestion for the best parties? We'll probably visit during 4th of July weekend on Thursday and Friday. Thanks.

Bare is the only good option, IMO.

At one time Tao Beach was topless Mon-Thur, but I don't know if that's still the case.

Comment

Bare +1, I do have fun at Moorea too.
      Isaac Kaz Curry
      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
      Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Thanks guys. We do plan on spending at least one day at Bare. Wondering where we should spend the other day?

Comment

Not a pool "party", but the European pool at Encore is topless. Was there last summer and had a blast. Probably about 10% topless, but it's a big pool with fun people.

Comment

What about the pool at Artisan? Seems they are trying to make that a "party" (have gotten a couple emails) and on Saturdays I think they have a no single guys rule. Anyone been?

Comment

Moorea or Venus if you want topless...
              Isaac Kaz Curry
              Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
              Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
              Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

We've booked 2 nights at the Mirage on July 4th and 5th, so we're looking to do 2 pool parties (Thurs / Fri)

Thinking Bare on Friday and Venus pool on Thursday. Should we switch those 2 around?

Also I assume Daylight and Moorea do not share admission, ie if we get 2 chairs at Moorea, we can't go check out Daylight, right?

Comment

You are talking about evolve Beach club. They have parties only on Saturday's and its only for couples and single females. No idea if anyone actually goes or not, just have seen stuff about it online.

Originally posted by sirdeez View Post
                  What about the pool at Artisan? Seems they are trying to make that a "party" (have gotten a couple emails) and on Saturdays I think they have a no single guys rule. Anyone been?

Comment

Bare +1

Comment

I went Tao Beach on a Wednesday August 2012 and it was dead
                      Last edited by Vick; 05-29-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NCVegas View Post
                        You are talking about evolve Beach club. They have parties only on Saturday's and its only for couples and single females. No idea if anyone actually goes or not, just have seen stuff about it online.

Originally posted by sirdeez View Post

Never heard of Evolve before. Looks like it's on Saturday though, so no go.

I do find it strange that the last time we went to Bare, there were very very few Asian girls, we were one of only 2 Asian couples there, and certainly no other Asian girl went topless except for my wife.

Comment

Working...
                        X