How lit will 4th of July week be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How lit will 4th of July week be?

So my group of girls is planning on being in Vegas July 4th-8th and we're hoping to go to a dayclub on Friday for sure and possibly Thursday. My biggest question is, does the fact that it's 4th of July week typically have any effect on how busy the dayclubs are? At the moment we're considering Daylight, Drais, and Tao. I also hear that it will be International Fight Week as well so maybe that will cause a "lituation"?

Thursday: I know that basically the only choices for a Thursday would be Tao or Liquid. On our last trip we tried Liquid on a Thursday and it was kinda dead. So considering Tao maybe... what are your experiences with Tao on a Thursday? On the other hand, I saw that there's supposed to be a special guest at Daylight on Thursday. But someone on the forums mentioned that Daylight isn't as lit as it used to be...is that the general consensus?

Friday: We're leaning towards Drais since we prefer hip hop and top 40s. But I'm concerned because some ppl have said that*day clubs aren't as busy on Fridays, is that the case?

Thanks!
    Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
    July 2015...

big day club days are saturday, sunday, friday
    a lot slower monday-thursday maybe friday ebc with a headline dj

in terms of nightclubs
    July 4th Kaskade omnia buy tickets
    July 7th chainsmokers xs or calvin harris omnia

Comment

We did Daylight on a Thursday a couple weeks ago, and while our group had fun, it was pretty dead. Definitely wouldnt go there if you are looking for a "party" type atmosphere.

Comment

July 4 is literally the only holiday I will go to vegas for now. I have been the last 2 years, and and its been great for our group. Liquid is great on thurs and fri and a $500 bed min is possible...as for daylight, that place sux. Dont waste your time....

Comment

Originally posted by So fresh So clean View Post
          July 4 is literally the only holiday I will go to vegas for now. I have been the last 2 years, and and its been great for our group. Liquid is great on thurs and fri and a $500 bed min is possible...as for daylight, that place sux. Dont waste your time....

You referring to the weekend before or the weekend after?

Comment

Before, through the holiday period.

Comment

Working...
            X